Andrew Yang is Very determined to be President

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Because he reorganized a couple of failing non-profits, he thinks he is the great peacemaker.
:auiqs.jpg: :clap2:

Andrew Yang's campaign seems to be about adjusting the public election system, but ultimately, he is also challenging the partisans to negotiate with him because he believe that he beholds the unique ability to make friends and politely tell people what to do.

It is hilarious. He wants to be elected to executive office so much...

He got more people to write more campaign tweets for him by consolidating a couple of other political activities he found, or whatever. But he's the main person - we've never heard of the other leaders, and has been politicians he has rounded up to say nice things about him.

"People are hopefully asking. . . "
What does that mean??? Nobody is asking??? You're hoping someone will ask???

The only way out is a new Constitution.
LOL :auiqs.jpg:

US4CC.meme.Col_Jessup - unsubstantiated_subdivision.png

US4CC.meme.Andrew_Yang_JH - Forward_Agenda.png

Last edited:
Because he reorganized a couple of failing non-profits, he thinks he is the great peacemaker.

Andrew Yang's campaign seems to be about adjusting the public election system, but ultimately, he is also challenging the partisans to negotiate with him because he believe that he beholds the unique ability to make friends and politely tell people what to do.

He got more people to write more campaign tweets for him by consolidating a couple of other political activities he found, or whatever. But he's the main person - we've never heard of the other leaders, and has been politicians he has rounded up to say nice things about him.

What rooms?
Who are these people you are talking to?

LOL
:auiqs.jpg:

Can't see it, myself. He can want in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first.

He opposes male circumcision. That Is all I know about him from his last presidential run. Maybe this time he will move on to the tougher subjects like whether ear gauges should be outlawed, or at least heavily regulated.

"People are hopefully asking. . . "
What does that mean??? Nobody is asking??? You're hoping someone will ask???

The only way out is a new Constitution.
LOL :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 676086

View attachment 676087

If he runs again, he'll do it as a DemoKKKrat. Again.

Just like Bernie Sanders, Yang is a con man who gets paid to pretend to run for office, so the Dem voters think they have a choice.

Yang would have 100% made a better president than those two clowns from the major parties you idiots all nominated. But hey, easier to rip on him than for you guys to admit you backed a couple of failures.

If he runs again, he'll do it as a DemoKKKrat. Again.

Just like Bernie Sanders, Yang is a con man who gets paid to pretend to run for office, so the Dem voters think they have a choice.
That's an interesting description of the Bernie Sanders campaign. I don't think it applies to Yang. It's possible - I see the "earliest start-up" of the 2024 presidential campaign; and I see the ultimate flop of his electoral system campaign, and so, just jump over to the Democrat party again.

Yang would have 100% made a better president than those two clowns from the major parties you idiots all nominated. But hey, easier to rip on him than for you guys to admit you backed a couple of failures.
Wake up. The problem with admitting to having chosen the wrong candidate is that it does not mean anything. What would that do??? You think that will lead to better candidates??? Better laws??? Better deliberation of social issues??? Uniting the people into peace and domestic tranquility???

Where do you want to go with your shit?

Your brilliant ass cannot explain the phenomenon that is taking place.

Why are we having this crazy social disorderliness? Has it ever occurred to you that the whole fucking thing was designed by white supremacist racist homophobe capitalist misogynist slave-owners with an erroneous and simple idea of three separate parts of the government???

You want to be smart - then wake the fuck up you imbecile.

US4CC.meme.Andrew_Yang_JH - Forward_Agenda.png

US4CC.meme.Biden_Oval_Office - imperfect_Constitution.png

US4CC.meme.Col_Jessup - unsubstantiated_subdivision.png

US4CC.meme.Morpheus - not_perfect_Constitution.png

Last edited:
I w ould vote for him over 99% if the professional politicians out there.
He had some kind of money give away idea, sounded like he was openly wanting to buy votes, so turned me off early.

He had some kind of money give away idea, sounded like he was openly wanting to buy votes, so turned me off early.
Universal income. It's an economic theory that keeps a technologically advancing economy going. It's interesting.

Forum List

Back