Andrew Yang is a virtual communist but he had a certain point most people IGNORE

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
OK, you remember the guy who ran for president when Trump ran.

He said everyone over the age of 18 should have what he called a basic income of $1000.00

What is really bonkers is not THAT so much but the fact that he would (if he got elected) give this to EVErYONE.. I'm thinking WHAT?

everyone?

Even people who already make $100,000 a year?

that made no sense.

and then there is the fact that even if everyone got that amount.. Well, rent is still too high in most places to be affordable... and landlords don't like renting to people who are going to use 70% of their income for rent...

Even so, it does make sense to give SOME people this check... The problem I have with it.. same problem I always have.. and 2 words alone suffice

BIG GOVERNMENT

sigh... I don't know what the answer is... we hate big gummit... and yet.. big gummit makes all these problems.. and then there's human nature that makes a lot of problems... so..

OK, you remember the guy who ran for president when Trump ran.

He said everyone over the age of 18 should have what he called a basic income of $1000.00

What is really bonkers is not THAT so much but the fact that he would (if he got elected) give this to EVErYONE.. I'm thinking WHAT?

everyone?

Even people who already make $100,000 a year?

that made no sense.

and then there is the fact that even if everyone got that amount.. Well, rent is still too high in most places to be affordable... and landlords don't like renting to people who are going to use 70% of their income for rent...

Even so, it does make sense to give SOME people this check... The problem I have with it.. same problem I always have.. and 2 words alone suffice

BIG GOVERNMENT

sigh... I don't know what the answer is... we hate big gummit... and yet.. big gummit makes all these problems.. and then there's human nature that makes a lot of problems... so..
First I would have changed my last name at 18

Yang is a far better capitalist than your average Trumpster graduate of the Hannity/Carlson school of Ersatz Economics.

He's a REAL entrepreneur, and a REAL self made man whose Daddy didn't give him $400 million for being a good boy.

He was the only candidate who has a realistic grasp on where domestic and world economies are headed.

Yang is a far better capitalist than your average Trumpster graduate of the Hannity/Carlson school of Ersatz Economics.

He's a REAL entrepreneur, and a REAL self made man whose Daddy didn't give him $400 million for being a good boy.

He was the only candidate who has a realistic grasp on where domestic and world economies are headed.

And you voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris anyway.

Pay attention folks, Mac1958 is what happens when people allow themselves to be ruled by hate.

ok, now that we have your syrupy assessment of a fellow commie

why don't u actually address the points I brought up?

like why the hell should someone making $100,000 a year get another $1000 he doesnt need, making him even more wealthy than the poor homeless schmuck who only has that $1000 and still cannot rent in a lot of places?

And you voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris anyway.

Pay attention folks, Mac1958 is what happens when people allow themselves to be ruled by hate.

Why are you laughing, Mac, isn't this you?

I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary and Biden

Everything that's happened since January of 2021 is your fault.

FuBjjeK.jpg

Yeah, the guy that wants to regulate the economy from top to bottom is a capitalist. :rolleyes:
The egotistical dumbass strikes again! SMH

Yeah, the guy that wants to regulate the economy from top to bottom is a capitalist. :rolleyes:
The egotistical dumbass strikes again! SMH
typical dim tactic.. claim someone is a capitalist or some other acceptable thing to get conservatives at least confused or best of all: doubting

You articulated a point I myself just ignored. But it's good to not ignore such bc... some people are just not as knowledgeable about what these yahoos do.. and so.. we have to use words to explicate reality, sometimes repeatedly.. the left brainwash so we have to try to un-brainwash

Forum List

Back