Andrew Yang Addresses Mental Health

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
andrew yang mental health.jpg

Andrew Yang on Twitter

Hello. Has Mr. Yang expressed concern about mental health issues affecting many of his fellow democrats?

"Black women are destroying themselves & black men are tired"

"Oprah Winfrey Fixing The Hole In Your Soul"

RECALL. Donald Trump, PRO BLACK HATE.png Andrew Yang,, Politicians,Ben Carson VILIFY.png Donald Trump, INTIMIDATE, Candace Owens_2.png

Peace.

I never felt that my mental health was in a poor state during the Obama years. I detested him as a President but to think people allow their MENTAL HEALTH to be affected by who is President? What the heck, get a grip.

I've listened to this tune dozens of times, yet this is the first time I'm seeing the video.

Frankly, excepting Pink's 'Just Like A Pill' vid, i could live without seeing images that do nothing to improve the quality of music I like.

Setting aside the theme, this is an awesome tune I had to play twice. The second time I wanted my neighbors to enjoy it too. :grin

DE, thanx for sharing.

View attachment 280690

Hello. Has Mr. Yang expressed concern about mental health issues affecting many of his fellow democrats?

That's exactly what Mr. Yang is addressing here.

Its his thought that President Trump is causing so many of his fellow liberals to lose their minds that he is expressing.

And the truth is, he has a point.

Libs aren't used to someone fighting back, and Donald J. Trump's pugnacious attitude is really disturbing to their mental health.

And unless the libs start simmering down, President Trump should consider authorizing the dosing of water supplies in San Francisco, Detroit and other lib towns with Haldol to address the problem.

Forum List

Back