Andrew needs to go

What hole did you pull that out of? They never said that.
The left repeated coumo’s spin about the nursing homes

but tha5 was while trump was in office

now you guys are rewrit8ng history to fit your current needs

I'm a Democrat, but Andrew Cuomo needs to go. This power hungry jerk is just another in a long line of lawmakers, both Democrat and Republican who has abused his office, acted in an inappropriate manner, and needs to step down. If, by some miracle, he is cleared of these allegations, I may be supportive of him running again, but for now he's damaged goods. NY has plenty of qualified folks who can do this job. Go away Cuomo...we don't need you!

N9 argument here, it is getting more obvious he has/is abusing his power as governor.
This just where we are now - there are people on the Left who will defend him, at least to some degree. BUT, Cancel Culture rules now, and the Left has created and enforced higher and higher expectations of behavior.

Okay, I'm not a fan of Cancel Culture, but it has to cut both ways. So even if Cuomo were not in hot water over the nursing home mess, these allegations would be enough to sink him if he had an (R) after his name.

We just love creating slippery slopes, don't we? Maybe we should just calm the fuck down a little.

His real crimes are sending senior citizens to their deaths. These sexual allegations are a laugher and nothing but a diversion.
Tramp sent around 450 grand to their deathbed, and you still love him.
How so? Trump let the states make their own decisions, which is actually what the feds should do more often. Governors hold more culpability in our COVID situation than the feds.

And it is rather surprising that so many on the left wanted him to do more when they wanted him to do less on every other issue. It seems logical to assume they would be complaining of him getting too involved had he not taken this approach.

Nonetheless, COVID is far less lethal than we originally assumed. Most healthy people don't die from it, and a lot of them don't even have symptoms. For a lot of people, it was just a bad cold.

Well tramp lied at the beginning , through out and the end of his term on covid.

Look at Abbot and DeSantis, they probably lied as well about NH deaths. TX didn't even claim them.
If we're tabulating lies, the WHO also lied and provided cover for the Chinese government. Fauci lied about masks.

Why ? We just had a president who bragged about his assaults on women and his adulterous affairs. I thought it was the norm now?

Yet another Democrat fascist who misquoted Trump and lied about what he said.

Show the quote Trump said he did that, liar. Of course you can't. Every time leftists repeat that lie the tale gets taller and the faux indignation deeper

Why ? We just had a president who bragged about his assaults on women and his adulterous affairs. I thought it was the norm now?

Yet another Democrat fascist who misquoted Trump and lied about what he said.

Show the quote Trump said he did that, liar. Of course you can't. Every time leftists repeat that lie the tale gets taller and the faux indignation deeper

Ah, the Vinnie Barbarino Defense.

Forum List

Back