Andrew needs to go

I don't have love for Cuomo like those do for tramp, but I think he should not run again. What has he done wrong?
Between the nursing home controversy and this, I think that's plenty. The Left is in danger of making its own mockery out of "Me Too" if it lets this kind of thing slide.

There was a new report this morning that his staff played with the nursing home figures, too, contrary to what they claimed. If that's true, forget it. That story was already bad enough.

I don't know the truth. But I agree it's time for him to move on.
This is following the standard pattern: Damaging news comes out, the person ignores it, more damaging news comes out, the person denies it, more comes out, the person apologizes for it. Then at some point it becomes too much.

Why ? We just had a president who bragged about his assaults on women and his adulterous affairs. I thought it was the norm now?
What Assaults on women MOON?

Hint: Hetro guys always "think" they know how women (their willing partners) like to be touched and treated.
I knew because the told me while they were paying me.

Now there is a thought I won't get out of my mind for a long time. Hope old age wipes it out.

She imagined he wanted to go to bed with her,

thats her problem ,she imagined.

She looked at Cuomo as a father, well my Dad talked to me about sex, and she has been assaulted another time in her life.

I did not see anything where he assaulted them nor do I see him as a mass murderer.

Wow .. quite the balancing act there dearest Penelope.. :scared1:

I don't think he did anything wrong.

Nonsense. He's exactly what Democrats want, a serial rapist and mass murderer, a perfect match with your Chairman Biden, the serial rapist, kiddie fondler, and extortionist gangster.

I never rape a single box of wheaties in my life. So you can't call me a cereal rapist.

Trying to make light of what pedo joe did is sick.

Hey, I can't help it if you Rumpsters are whackos and need to be laughed at

Thats pedo joe. He's all yours.

Why ? We just had a president who bragged about his assaults on women and his adulterous affairs. I thought it was the norm now?
What Assaults on women MOON?

Hint: Hetro guys always "think" they know how women (their willing partners) like to be touched and treated.
I knew because the told me while they were paying me.

Now there is a thought I won't get out of my mind for a long time. Hope old age wipes it out.
Either got "it" or ain't got "it".

Nonsense. He's exactly what Democrats want, a serial rapist and mass murderer, a perfect match with your Chairman Biden, the serial rapist, kiddie fondler, and extortionist gangster.

I never rape a single box of wheaties in my life. So you can't call me a cereal rapist.

There is no indication he is a pedophile, none.

Like Obama, Bush Jr, Clinton,Reagan, and even Rump, Biden IS my President. The joke is on you.

Like Obama, Bush Jr, Clinton,Reagan, and even Rump, Biden IS my President. The joke is on you.

He's our illegitimate installed fraud. The first ever. Dont think so. He fooled you and you can't even discern.

There is no indication he is a pedophile, none.

Yeah right.

He's our illegitimate installed fraud. The first ever. Dont think so. He fooled you and you can't even discern.

He's the President of the United States and it says so in the Oval Office. Damn, what a priceless joke to play on you.

She imagined he wanted to go to bed with her,

thats her problem ,she imagined.

She looked at Cuomo as a father, well my Dad talked to me about sex, and she has been assaulted another time in her life.

I did not see anything where he assaulted them nor do I see him as a mass murderer.

Wow .. quite the balancing act there dearest Penelope.. :scared1:

I don't think he did anything wrong.

I'm just thinkin that mostly you don't want to .. ;)

I'm a Democrat, but Andrew Cuomo needs to go. This power hungry jerk is just another in a long line of lawmakers, both Democrat and Republican who has abused his office, acted in an inappropriate manner, and needs to step down. If, by some miracle, he is cleared of these allegations, I may be supportive of him running again, but for now he's damaged goods. NY has plenty of qualified folks who can do this job. Go away Cuomo...we don't need you!

Your fucking post literally states guilty until proven innocent. What a stupid idiot you are. In America you’re innocent until proven guilty. Dumb leftist.

I ll compare resumes with you at any time. Let’s discern who the “whacko” really is. Let’s see if you’re up to it.

I'm a Democrat, but Andrew Cuomo needs to go. This power hungry jerk is just another in a long line of lawmakers, both Democrat and Republican who has abused his office, acted in an inappropriate manner, and needs to step down. If, by some miracle, he is cleared of these allegations, I may be supportive of him running again, but for now he's damaged goods. NY has plenty of qualified folks who can do this job. Go away Cuomo...we don't need you!

N9 argument here, it is getting more obvious he has/is abusing his power as governor.

I watched his tearful apology and wasn't moved. True, the guy is 63 (approximately my age) but I just don't understand how anyone who pays attention to what's going on in the world wouldn't know that behaving like a Neanderthal around women isn't the slightest bit acceptable. He also bullied people - not unlike Trump - including those in his own party.

Yes, he needs to fall back and step down.

I don't believe Trump's playboy life was during his presidency..

btw. the fact that you couldn't get laid or rich wasn't Trump's fault.. :slap: .. get over it..
also btw. Cuomo is a pig, your pig..

And Donnie is your pig. We all have a pig or three. ;)

16a7612d27a0d60003e93ad6cf7722fe.jpg

Eh, bottom line ... Biden's an idiot and Cuomo is a creep ... it's pathetically obvious

.. and life goes on...

Forum List

Back