Andrew needs to go

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I'm a Democrat, but Andrew Cuomo needs to go. This power hungry jerk is just another in a long line of lawmakers, both Democrat and Republican who has abused his office, acted in an inappropriate manner, and needs to step down. If, by some miracle, he is cleared of these allegations, I may be supportive of him running again, but for now he's damaged goods. NY has plenty of qualified folks who can do this job. Go away Cuomo...we don't need you!

I'm a Democrat, but Andrew Cuomo needs to go. This power hungry jerk is just another in a long line of lawmakers, both Democrat and Republican who has abused his office, acted in an inappropriate manner, and needs to step down. If, by some miracle, he is cleared of these allegations, I may be supportive of him running again, but for now he's damaged goods. NY has plenty of qualified folks who can do this job. Go away Cuomo...we don't need you!

Why ? We just had a president who bragged about his assaults on women and his adulterous affairs. I thought it was the norm now?
You bedwetting faggots are going to have the whole country queer because trying to get laid by the opposite sex is such a deal breaker.

Cuomo cant hit on chicks, but don lemon can grab dudes dicks.
I guess its just the homosexual thing you pinkos support.

Cuomo needs to be held to the same standards as everyone else.

I think we've lowered standards enough over the last five years, it's time to reverse that.

Get out.

I don't have love for Cuomo like those do for tramp, but I think he should not run again. What has he done wrong?

She imagined he wanted to go to bed with her,

thats her problem ,she imagined.

She looked at Cuomo as a father, well my Dad talked to me about sex, and she has been assaulted another time in her life.

I did not see anything where he assaulted them nor do I see him as a mass murderer.

Cuomo needs to be held to the same standards as everyone else.

I think we've lowered standards enough over the last five years, it's time to reverse that.

Get out.

I don't have love for Cuomo like those do for tramp, but I think he should not run again. What has he done wrong?
He never had followers so devoted that they made a golden image of him to worship.

Why ? We just had a president who bragged about his assaults on women and his adulterous affairs. I thought it was the norm now?

I don't believe Trump's playboy life was during his presidency..

btw. the fact that you couldn't get laid or rich wasn't Trump's fault.. :slap: .. get over it..
also btw. Cuomo is a pig, your pig..

I totally agree. This shit stain has admitted to sexually harassing women. He must step down.

Forum List

Back