Andrew Klavan reviews video game, "The Last of Us Part 2." Critics over 90% rating, fans? 4.9...left wing indoctrination.

I spent minutes commenting on the impact of a widespread movement that is part of the Culture War.
jesus christ :cuckoo:

IMO, culture matters. Hence my comments in this thread.

Do you have a point to make or are you just here to troll?
I made my point. Go do something productive, incel.

Yeah, you pretended that what is being discussed is not important enough to be discussed.

Which is stupid. Gaming is a huge business that impacts a lot of people.

That your stupid SJW shit is impacting it negatively, is a valid issue.

You want to pretend it is not, because you know that you cannot defend how retarded people like you are.

Fuck you.
Conservatives can start making games anytime. Of course you'll have to start teaching your kids to value education first, so hopefully in 1 or 2 generations you'll get there.

Says the asshat who supports the democrat party, the political party that puts teachers union and their money ahead of educating actual children, in particular Black Children in the schools in the democrat party cities. Democrat party schools that can't teach math or english to the students they trap in their system.....and fight tooth and nail to keep those children in schools that will not educate them and which destroy their lives...

Andrew Klavan explains why normal people hate this game........why the left wing, asshat critics love it.......this is George Orwell come to life...

Never heard of it til now. Thanks to you I may give it a look. Thanks.

Excellent.....you might actually learn something....you should watch his videos first....

Not gonna happen. Thanks for the tip on the game though.

You just want it for the lesbo action.

I spent minutes commenting on the impact of a widespread movement that is part of the Culture War.

Yeah, you pretended that what is being discussed is not important enough to be discussed.

You want to pretend it is not, because you know that you cannot defend how retarded people like you are.

Fuck you.
Conservatives can start making games anytime. Of course you'll have to start teaching your kids to value education first, so hopefully in 1 or 2 generations you'll get there.
Duke Nukem would be considered "Conservative". Highly popular game.
These days Conservative means "Loves America and doesn't want it destroyed".

iu

Fuck you.
Duke Nukem would be considered "Conservative". Highly popular game.
These days Conservative means "Loves America and doesn't want it destroyed".

iu

There you go....the dog whistle "Loves America." Now the left wingers are hearing...."racism, racism, racism," since they are the only ones hearing racist dog whistles from their race hustling, democrat party over lords...

Did you see the violence of the African American male incels rioting? The modern extremist feminist era has caused a lot of suffering. In a few years there will be millions of more incels then tens of millions more incels. Its expanding and the inevitable will happen.

Andrew Klavan explains why normal people hate this game........why the left wing, asshat critics love it.......this is George Orwell come to life...

Excellent.....you might actually learn something....you should watch his videos first....

Yet you’re the one bringing it up.

I was unaware there was SS relationships in the game.

Yet you’re the one bringing it up.

I was unaware there was SS relationships in the game.

Riiiiiight.....

First game is one of the best ..ever

I Will never play this sequel of white hate , anti -heterosexual and anti Christianity crap

Forum List

Back