Andrew Klavan explains why feminism is dumb...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Klavan is one of my favorite wise guys....a guy with a crap load of wisdom who understands life ..........

Here, he explains why feminism is bad...

Say, this ought to work out well, a male telling females why they're "dumb", bet no guy ever thought of THAT before, I tellya the wimmins will be just devastated. :popcorn:

Say, this ought to work out well, a male telling females why they're "dumb", bet no guy ever thought of THAT before, I tellya the wimmins will be just devastated. :popcorn:

And, of course, you didn't watch the video...you dumb ass...

And, of course, you didn't watch the video...you dumb ass...

Why? Does he change his gender two minutes in?

wwwwhhhhoooooooosssssshhhhhhhhh....

Klavan is one of my favorite wise guys....a guy with a crap load of wisdom who understands life ..........

Here, he explains why feminism is bad...

The Feminists convinced women that marriage and family is oppression and now we a headed towards a population crash

Whining, man-hating *feminists*, a one-word oxymoron, have long claimed that women are "strong and smart." So very "strong and smart" that thousands of them at USC and UCLA were molested over a period of 30 years or more and didn't have the common sense and courage to report the physicians who molested them. So now USC and UCLA are paying well over a billion dollars between them to settle the litigation that came too late because "strong and smart" women at two prestigious universities kept quiet out of stupidity, fear, and weakness.

Wah, wah, wah.

Then too the claim that women don't have a fair chance the world over is countered by Wu Zetian (624-705) who rose to become the only empress in Chinese history - a country where males have always dominated.

Apparently Andrew Klavan is the son of Gene Klavan, a radio D.J. my mom used to listen to when I was a kid. I forgot the network but the show was Klavin & Finch.

Forum List

Back