andrea mitchell just said on msnbc

decker

Oct 12, 2012
what i been saying earlier. Andrea Mitchell: ‘If Pennsylvania Is In Play, Then This Is All Over For The President’

i got to agree. they got to fight tooth and nail for that state

None of this is making any sense to me.

According to the polls, I'd put Obama at 290 to 305. But the Republicans are absolutely convinced that it's an easy Romney win, with Barone, Morris and Will all expecting landslides. Barone and Will are relatively respected. The Democrats are giggling at all this.

What the hell?

All the Romney landslide predictions are evidently based on significant undersampling of Republicans by every single freakin' poll. By professional polling companies whom, you'd think, know what they're doing and have reputations to protect. And every poll is massively off?

Freakin' bizarre. I'm getting dizzy.

Last edited:

None of this is making any sense to me.

According to the polls, I'd put Obama at 290 to 305. But the Republicans are absolutely convinced that it's an easy Romney win, with Barone, Morris and Will all expecting landslides. Barone and Will are relatively respected. The Democrats are giggling at all this.

What the hell?

All the Romney landslide predictions are evidently based on significant undersampling of Republicans by every single freakin' poll. By professional polling companies whom, you'd think, know what they're doing and have reputations to protect. And every poll is massively off?

Freakin' bizarre. I'm getting dizzy.

well if gop are right and they do win by a landslide then dems going to have to look what went wrong and how they lost to guy like romney by such a big margin. we see who right on tuesday night

what i been saying earlier. Andrea Mitchell: ‘If Pennsylvania Is In Play, Then This Is All Over For The President’

Hi CT.

If PA is in play and the GOP does take it, Romney will be president.

Hi CT.
again fuck of with that. i post on all sort of things. i am not troll. i just have my views idiot

Boring lie from you. Look all I am saying is what cuttler Obama manger said on CNN that pa is tight.

Forum List

Back