And you wonder why we hate left wing media

naturegirl

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2011
NW Georgia
Really?? Really?? I don't care what the ladies wear to a debate but to make this a story ignoring the obvious. Michelle Obama's dress cost much more, why is the headline about Ann's dress?? Tell the whole truth if you're going to make this ridiculous claim, quit trying to demonize Ann Romney.

This is exactly why you can't trust the left wing media.

Ann Romney Wears $1,690 Oscar de la Renta Dress to Presidential Debate - UsMagazine.com

And when Fox News points this stuff out, they are the bad guys. Holy Hot Pink outfits!! :eusa_hand:

US Weekly headline blares cost of Ann Romney's dress -- though first lady's cost twice that | Fox News

i think many people are learning of the lefts hateful ways. CLass warfare while hollywood makes more than most people will ever see.

i think many people are learning of the lefts hateful ways. CLass warfare while hollywood makes more than most people will ever see.

Why is Ann Romney the bad one here?? Why did they feel the need to try and make her look bad?? One thing for sure, Ann Romney bought that dress with her money.

Well, the good news is, such corruption is why the mainstream media has lost their clout as a trusted source of news - and why new media a citizen journalism is filling the void.

MSM still sucks Libtard weenie, but they have lost the stranglehold on the message. :

Gallup: 60% distrust media

'The headline is the big news but delving into the little tidbits in the Gallup releases, shows that not only do 60 percent say they have little or no trust in the mass media to report the news fully, accurately, and fairly, but Democrats are the only ones that show a majority (58%) trusting the media. Only 26 percent of Republicans and 31 percent of Independents trust the mainstream media.'

Wake up America: Gallup: 60% Distrust Media, 47% See Liberal Bias, 13% See Conservative Bias

Last edited:

Why is Ann Romney the bad one here?? Why did they feel the need to try and make her look bad?? One thing for sure, Ann Romney bought that dress with her money.

the left hate intelligent women look at the women they trump out as brave successful women. yet u have a conservative mother, and successful politicial like sarah palin and the left become rabid dogs on these lovely women.

This is the same lamestream media that made a fuss over Ann Romney's $700.00 off the rack blouse but ignored moochelle's $7,000 jacket.

Id like to give a shit about this meaningless trash,but im not.
nature you want to know why you are an idiot? See op.

The media is free enterprise, businesses trying to make a buck.

I thought you conservatives liked that sort of thing. Now you hate it?

Maybe conservatives would like a new governmental department to make sure the media is politically correct on every story they want to do.

The lefties don't even get it, why is this crap even being discussed?? Why is Ann's dress a problem and Michelle's isn't??

James Carville is right, democrats are like cows and 80% of them have no clue.

The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That's why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd. --James Carville

The lefties don't even get it, why is this crap even being discussed?? Why is Ann's dress a problem and Michelle's isn't??

James Carville is right, democrats are like cows and 80% of them have no clue.

The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That's why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd. --James Carville

Are you being purposefully obtuse, or are you really reading that article as a criticism of Ann Romney?

the left hate intelligent women look at the women they trump out as brave successful women. yet u have a conservative mother, and successful politicial like sarah palin and the left become rabid dogs on these lovely women.

They hate mothers. If a woman is proud of her motherhood, they immediately go on the attack. A mother is only valuable if she works to promote abortion and state ownership of the poor.

The fact that the OP thinks that article is "liberal media bias" shows how stupid the meme of "liberal media bias" is.

Why would they point out the cost of Ann's dress and not mention Michelle's?

If not due to a bias, then what?

Really?? Really?? I don't care what the ladies wear to a debate but to make this a story ignoring the obvious. Michelle Obama's dress cost much more, why is the headline about Ann's dress?? Tell the whole truth if you're going to make this ridiculous claim, quit trying to demonize Ann Romney.

This is exactly why you can't trust the left wing media.

Ann Romney Wears $1,690 Oscar de la Renta Dress to Presidential Debate - UsMagazine.com

And when Fox News points this stuff out, they are the bad guys. Holy Hot Pink outfits!! :eusa_hand:

US Weekly headline blares cost of Ann Romney's dress -- though first lady's cost twice that | Fox News

from the OP article...

Romney, 63, selected a short-sleeved crimped cotton silk dress by Oscar de la Renta. The Spring 2013 design is not yet available in stores, but retails for $1,690.

Obama, 48, styled a shift dress and cropped jacket from Michael Kors' 2013 resort collection. The dress retails for $1,795 and the jacket is $1,495.
looks like they DID tell the whole truth.

Forum List

Back