And Yet Another Secretary of Defense

fmdog44

Jan 30, 2015
Well, it appears fearless leader can't keep anyone in the Sec. of Defense position as the fourth such "nomination" in only six years is around the corner. So simple logic here for a simple minded slug occupying the White House, it seems to me if any of the four know anything about running our military they don't dare disagree with King Tut. Maybe number four will be Rev Al Sharpton so da prez won't feel inferior ............or will he?

I was actually impressed with Ashton Carter He seems like a solid pick. Now, how long will he last in an administration that sees "us" and "them", with "them" being anyone outside of Obama's Chicago cronies?
Id be surprsed if Carter lasted 18 months.

I agree and one has to wonder who the hell would want to bed SECDEF under that moron??

I think we need a forum macro that starts a topic that says "BREAKINGBOMSHELL: That Obama Guy Really Sucks, Don't He?" And then people can just hit the Thank You or Agree button as many times a day as they need to feel like they really said something.

Ctrl-R, perhaps.

I think we need a forum macro that starts a topic that says "BREAKINGBOMSHELL: That Obama Guy Really Sucks, Don't He?" And then people can just hit the Thank You or Agree button as many times a day as they need to feel like they really said something.

Ctrl-R, perhaps.
Someone piss in your Wheaties this morning? You're even more disagreeable than usual.
I specifcally said I thought the guy was a good pick. I just wondered how long he could stand Team Obama.

I always think about what the other super powers say when they see this kind of flip flopping in such high and critical positions. I just picture them shaking their heads wondering "where is the sense of duty to country in those American political figures"? To me it appears that no one today wants any part of the military as America simply is afraid to commit. This is a result of permitting the civilian continual portrayal of anything military is automatically evil. Remember for one small example, the American outrage at water boarding the enemy who cut our heads off!! Now we have several high ranking military people resigning because they were not perfect people in public life, but what of the people that condemn them? Trail this back to Patton slapping the two soldiers and the comments the Germans made about it. "Those soldiers if they were German,would have been dragged out from the tents and shot on site". And so we go.

Forum List

Back