And why did the david duke thread get moved to the lame zone?

2ic1lio.jpg

David Duke endorsing the Tea Party is not a lame event.
Embaressing to tea Partiers I would think but a bit more significant than something Sean Penn says.

David Duke endorsing the Tea Party is not a lame event.
Embaressing to tea Partiers I would think but a bit more significant than something Sean Penn says.

I could care less what your opinion on the matter is. It was a staff action and we don;t question those here. Post about it again and there will be consequences.

oooooo someone is a wee bit grumpy...that baby not sleeping all night, eh?

but this board doesnt lean to the right? lol...

have you ever considered what the moving of threads shows about you crimson? but then again, i find any discussion of david duke....lame....

i am still on the hunt for a person to attend a tea party thing today....so far...no takers...

What does me moving one thread have to do with how this board leans? I'll answer that for you. It doesn't. The only thing that is says about me, is that I though the thread was lame. One, anything that David Duke says is lame. Two, the OP read like the poster was actually excited that David Duke was endorsing his cause. That was even more lame.

Furthermore, moving treads is a staff action. My discretion. If I wanted your opinion on the matter, I would have asked.

One more thing, the baby is sleeping fine. That is twice that you have invoked this baby sleeping thing as a reason for an action that you didn't care for. Next time, put the pipe down, eat some funyuns, and ask yourself if that is really a good idea. ;)

Forum List

Back