And What Will The Arab Countries & UN Do?

Israel and Iran were very friendly before and traded quite a bit when the Shah was in power, and will do so again, once there is a regime change in Iran.

In my synagogue, we have a sailor who used to transfer goods that Israel bought from Iran.

I think one of the reasons why Israel has not bombed Iran's nuclear plants yet is because Iran has helped persecuted Jews throughout history. Aside from biblical references, during the Arab pogroms of native Jews in the early and mid 1900's, many escaping Jews found refuge among Kurds and in Iran.

Israel and Iran were very friendly before and traded quite a bit when the Shah was in power, and will do so again, once there is a regime change in Iran.

In my synagogue, we have a sailor who used to transfer goods that Israel bought from Iran.

I think one of the reasons why Israel has not bombed Iran's nuclear plants yet is because Iran has helped persecuted Jews throughout history. Aside from biblical references, during the Arab pogroms of native Jews in the early and mid 1900's, many escaping Jews found refuge among Kurds and in Iran.

True. And most younger generation Iranians hate their own government. The nest Iranian revolution will be blessing to most Iranians & the world.

Arab countries best know Palestinians. Anyone confused as to why they don't support the Palestinians?

Palestinians want Arab country & UN support for funding their terrorists. So What will the Arab countries & UN do? Very interesting indeed.

Palestinians vow to continue terror funding despite sanctions
Doesn’t matter, as long as the U.S. stays beholden to Israel
You have it very wrong. Israel is very behold to us.
They take cues from us. They won’t act beyond a certain level without our blessing.
Israel does not and has never controlled us... for basic pennies we pay (yes $1.5-3 billion is pennies) we have significant control over them.

The Belestinains Beoble (TM) are down to pariah bankrupt states like Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, and N. Korea as their primary supporters. Not even their fellow Arabs want to deal with them any longer.
What a tired old lie.

Israel is still buying oil from Iran

[/QUOTE
Israel is now the Arab states best ally, it doesn’t need Iranian oil.
Don't kid yourself. The Zionists we're plotting to expell the Arabs by 1920.

To my surprise Arab countries will continue to ignore the Palestinians and, other then Lebanon, focus on internal problems and the Iranian threat.
Did you spend much time in the Arab world?

To my surprise Arab countries will continue to ignore the Palestinians and, other then Lebanon, focus on internal problems and the Iranian threat.
None of the Arab countries want them, but Historically the Arab leaders have exaggerated the Palestinian conflict to distract their people from their own failures.

Forum List

Back