And What If Hillary Had To Answer Questions Regarding Attack On Jewish Deli?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:poke:And boy do we need Hillary now! either as President,VP or Secretary of State. Imagine if Hillary was able to prevent the shooting of the kosher deli and she thumbed her nose at the potential terrorist attack {kinda like a previous event when four Americans were killed}. Can you just imagine Hillary being grilled by Trey, McCain, Issa and the rest? How would she explain her way out of this debacle? :scared1:

:poke:And boy do we need Hillary now! either as President,VP or Secretary of State. Imagine if Hillary was able to prevent the shooting of the kosher deli and she thumbed her nose at the potential terrorist attack {kinda like a previous event when four Americans were killed}. Can you just imagine Hillary being grilled by Trey, McCain, Issa and the rest? How would she explain her way out of this debacle? :scared1:
"At this point, what difference does it make?":dunno: :dig:

• Banned
i would imagine that at some point she would bring george bush into the mix.

i would imagine that at some point she would bring george bush into the mix.
I bet you would imagine that you fuckin loon!

Yep.

It wouldn't matter what she really said or did. The RWs would lie about it just as they have and are still lying about the "... what difference does it make ..." Just like they lie about what the president says.

Hillary is up to her eye balls in politics. So, she would do as politicians do, and BS her way around the issue with political speak. She would more than likely say something that couldn't come back and bite her in the backside. What is her past record when addressing serious events? Oh, what difference does it make. ( sound familiar? )

• Banned
Hillary is up to her eye balls in politics. So, she would do as politicians do, and BS her way around the issue with political speak. She would more than likely say something that couldn't come back and bite her in the backside. What is her past record when addressing serious events? Oh, what difference does it make. ( sound familiar? )
how do you think she would of scripted it in comparison to the lie about the video and a bunch of terrorists who who bored and decided to kill a bunch of Americans at random. and what video would she have blamed it on?

how do you think she would of scripted it in comparison to the lie about the video and a bunch of terrorists who who bored and decided to kill a bunch of Americans at random. and what video would she have blamed it on?
Oh another "would of" moron for the board. But then again did I expect any better from this nut? :dunno:

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea. But, any time a politician is put on the spot, they usual say things that can't come back and bite them in their backside. She wouldn't want to defend herself for months or years to come. I honestly have no idea as to what she might say.

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea. But, any time a politician is put on the spot, they usual say things that can't come back and bite them in their backside. She wouldn't want to defend herself for months or years to come. I honestly have no idea as to what she might say.
I have a pretty good idea of what happened that night, my gut tells me that her "Higher Uppers/Powers that be" told her to shut up and stand down". and let Obama decide what to do.

I have a pretty good idea of what happened that night, my gut tells me that her "Higher Uppers/Powers that be" told her to shut up and stand down". and let Obama decide what to do.
I bet whoever made the decision writes "would have"

I bet whoever made the decision writes "would have"
I like the way you defend the trash in the WH and State Department and believe me, they are trash.

Yep.

It wouldn't matter what she really said or did. The RWs would lie about it just as they have and are still lying about the "... what difference does it make ..." Just like they lie about what the president says.
I can pull up those videos of Ol' Rotten Crotch asking 'what difference does it make' if you never watched the news. Of course you don't because NBC doesn't air lies. Hell they don't air anything by the Liar-In-Chief himself.

Yep.

I can pull up those videos of Ol' Rotten Crotch asking 'what difference does it make' if you never watched the news. Of course you don't because NBC doesn't air lies. Hell they don't air anything by the Liar-In-Chief himself.
anyone could see that she was obviously hiding something during those weeks. You know, they may as well hired her to take the daily questions from the press.

Yep.

So what difference does it make?

Yep.

Nada.

Yep.

Nada.
Well ain't that somethin'

Forum List

Back