And to think, the kool-aid drinkers say odumba$$ saved G.M.

Well he did create 1 job out of their stimulus. A new guy to unload the cargo ship! lol

GM to Import More Chevy Spark Minicars From Korea - MSN Autos

I thought our POTUS saved G.M. ? haha Guess there is ANOTHER x on his list of accomplishments!:eusa_clap:

Yeah, using "odumba$$" in your thread title really makes you a credible poster. :lol:

I forgot giving people nicknames makes someone incredible!

giving nicknames that hacks give makes you look incredible.

but then again, at least promoting yourself as a hack doesn't seem to be false advertising on your part.

I thought our POTUS saved G.M. ? haha Guess there is ANOTHER x on his list of accomplishments!:eusa_clap:

What does importing cars from one of their plants overseas have to do with wether or not Obama "saved" GM?

Hence, "imported". They are not being made in the U.S. I thought the stimulus was to help them create and save jobs.. Maybe I am biased. I just hate when poeple say he saved them. He didnt save shit

Yeah, using "odumba$$" in your thread title really makes you a credible poster. :lol:

giving nicknames that hacks give makes you look incredible.

but then again, at least promoting yourself as a hack doesn't seem to be false advertising on your part.

LOL ok. I didnt know you knew where I came up with all my names I give odouchebag'. You caught me! Damn "hacks" must have told you!

Yup, and it makes you look like a 2 year old.

You should delete your account while you are "ahead"... :lol:

So, outsourcing jobs to Korea is saving General Motors?

When Romney wanted GM to fail back in 2009, GM directly employed 91,000 Americans. If you include parts suppliers and dealers, that number can reach nearly 400,000. Add in all of the businesses that exits due to their proximity to GM facilities and you have a truer number. Romney wanted them to go backrupt and close at the loss of how many jobs? And you want to piss and moan about a loan factory in Korea?

AGAIN, no record so you bash the opposition. Classic liberal comeback. Think you might have put too much "sugar" in the kool-aid there buddy

AGAIN, no record so you bash the opposition. Classic liberal comeback. Think you might have put too much "sugar" in the kool-aid there buddy

no one is "bashing" some nebulous "opposition"... your post was juvenile and ignorant.

you're getting responses that address your ignorance and inability to set forth an actual argument.

So, outsourcing jobs to Korea is saving General Motors?

When Romney wanted GM to fail back in 2009, GM directly employed 91,000 Americans. If you include parts suppliers and dealers, that number can reach nearly 400,000. Add in all of the businesses that exits due to their proximity to GM facilities and you have a truer number. Romney wanted them to go backrupt and close at the loss of how many jobs? And you want to piss and moan about a loan factory in Korea?

Lie, much?

Romney wanted a managed bankruptcy for GM.

We put our grandchildren on the hook for $50 billion so that GM could make cars in BF Egypt and import them to us?

LOL

no. we put our grandchildren on the hook because bush ran two wars while being the first leader in recorded history to cut taxes during wartime.

cause.... effect.

and that money came from china... .and still does. and, instead of demanding that those cuts be restored...and we begin to balance our budget...and celebrate the fact that we won't be paying for those unnecessary wars anymore...

you want to cut planned parenthood and big bird.... and schools and firefighters and teachers.

:cuckoo:

let me know when everyone gets into the whole 'shared sacrifice' thing before you cut the things that benefit real people.

If Mitt Romney had it his way, there woudl be NO GM....so, how is this a bad thing?

That's not the case.. Chapter 11 would have accomplished saving them and not cost us 60 billion. It would not have allowed for all the corruption inside the deal either.

Everything Obama does is corrupt. He hates all of us.. He uses many.

The guy is dangerous as is his higher ups and agenda.

We put our grandchildren on the hook for $50 billion so that GM could make cars in BF Egypt and import them to us?

LOL

no. we put our grandchildren on the hook because bush ran two wars while being the first leader in recorded history to cut taxes during wartime.

cause.... effect.

and that money came from china... .and still does. and, instead of demanding that those cuts be restored...and we begin to balance our budget...and celebrate the fact that we won't be paying for those unnecessary wars anymore...

you want to cut planned parenthood and big bird.... and schools and firefighters and teachers.

:cuckoo:

let me know when everyone gets into the whole 'shared sacrifice' thing before you cut the things that benefit real people.

GM was bailed out because of Bush wars?

LOL

Ignorant, even for you!

Forum List

Back