And thus ended the political career of Trump... Evangelicals can now discard him...

Have you heard? Your girl Harris couldn't get anybody to go to her dinner, so they bargain basemented the price and still no takers, so the Dems had to cancel. How's that for cancel culture? Everyone was at the Trump rally!!!!! ha ha ha.
Wait till Nov.! We're going to pay Obama back for the steal. :thewave:
We dont count the squeals and genuflections of Trumpers.

We count votes. Despite Trump's success on the rally circuit, he got smashed by 7 million votes.

So you are not making the point you think you are making.

That post is so full of shit

If anything trump’s stature has risen because of his Supreme Court appointments
By what measure?

Not by any of the measures available to us, as far as i can tell. Not by polling, not by measuring the comments of evangelical leaders.

So...by what measure? Be specific. Show me what I have missed.

We weren't allowed to count the votes, remember? Have you seen the # of Trump backed candidates getting the votes? Wait til Nov. We are going to hammer you...
Sorry, you will have to peddle your stolen election fantasies to someone dumber.

And Trump isn't running in November. Maybe you didn't know that.

They've been moving towards De Santis anyway.

Trump will always be their orange child demigod, but De Santis has less baggage. He'll be more effective at pushing the Caliphate, given Trump's abject lack of religiosity.
And he is more politically savvy.

Fake thread title
Trumps political career has not ended.
Are opinions or wishes now allowed as thread titles or do only conservatives have to stick with facts and links?

Trump should be tossed on the garbage heap of history where he belongs.

But for now I'll settle for prison which is where he REALLY belongs.
Why do you hate trump?

His orange hair maybe?

Or his blunt way of speaking his mind instead of candy coating it to please the focus groups?

We dont count the squeals and genuflections of Trumpers.

We count votes. Despite Trump's success on the rally circuit, he got smashed by 7 million votes.

So you are not making the point you think you are making.
No, you shut down voting booths, stuffed boxes with fake ballots, drop boxes, foreign interference, and plain old cheating. No one believes that Biden beat Trump except you. We all no better. We'll be controlling the booths next Nov..
TRUMP ~ 2024. Got baby formula? :smiliehug:

You really underestimate Trump's popularity and loyalty. There are Thank You Trump rally going on everywhere.

No, you shut down voting booths, stuffed boxes with fake ballots, drop boxes, foreign interference, and plain old cheating. No one believes that Biden beat Trump except you. We all no better. We'll be controlling the booths next Nov..
TRUMP ~ 2024. Got baby formula? :smiliehug:
The Republicans are and will be (by 2024) quite skilled at and experienced in lying to rubes like you, using the Big Lie to win votes, without any assistance or appearances by Trump. You are like a fish putting the hook in its own mouth. They don't need the orange worm as bait anymore.

By what measure?

Not by any of the measures available to us, as far as i can tell. Not by polling, not by measuring the comments of evangelical leaders.

So...by what measure? Be specific. Show me what I have missed.
The pollsters will never tell you the truth

According to them hillary should have won in 2016

Trump was a better president in every way than biden

The pollsters will never tell you the truth

According to them hillary should have won in 2016

Trump was a better president in every way than biden
Oops, still dodging the question.

Do you need it repeated to you?

Okay.

So, you are saying it isn't good evidence.

Gotcha. You could probably have articulated that without your embarrassing behavior.

We will see.
I didn’t exhibit any embarrassing behavior. I simply embarrassed you for your slovenly misuse of terms. And you should feel embarrassed.

Maybe (and this is just a helpful tip since you’ve yet to demonstrate any clue on how things work), you could consider supporting the stuff you spew without relying simply on your own assertions. That ain’t “evidence.”

Thank me. 😎

Why do you hate trump?

His orange hair maybe?

Or his blunt way of speaking his mind instead of candy coating it to please the focus groups?
His forceful nature made safe spacers wet themselves.

I didn’t exhibit any embarrassing behavior. I simply embarrassed you for your slovenly misuse of terms. And you should feel embarrassed.

Maybe (and this is just a helpful tip since you’ve yet to demonstrate any clue on how things work), you could consider supporting the stuff you spew without relying simply on your own assertions. That ain’t “evidence.”

Thank me. 😎
I did support it. With both evidence and argument.

You have failed to provide either to the contrary.

Tantrums are no substitute for evidence and argument.

Pull it together, son. Then give me some objective evidence and good supporting argument that indicates Trump's political trajectory is going north instead of south.

No, touting Biden's unpopularity doesn't cut it. That just speaks to his chances of losing to the GOP nominee in 2024, who may or may not be Trump.

Slow down. Take your time. Its hard to think, when you're rabid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back