And thus ended the political career of Trump... Evangelicals can now discard him...

QUESTION.... Why would we abandon someone who kept his promise to us?
Because many evangelicals only accepted Trump because of this ppromise.

The promise has been kkept.

Now they can find someone better. They cashed in Trump and got their payout. Now he will be seen by many as a liability, going fforward.

Because many evangelicals only accepted Trump because of this ppromise.

The promise has been kkept.

Now they can find someone better. They cashed in Trump and got their payout. Now he will be seen by many as a liability, going fforward.
Trump made ALL OF HIS PROMIESES, and HE KEPT THEM... Your dreaming... Time to wake up and come back to reality... WE WANT SOMEONE WHO DOESNT LIE AND KEEPS THIER PROMISES... And we know he accepts God for who he is by HIS ACTIONS... EPIC FAILURE of thinking on your part.

Over turning Roe vs. Wade was just one battle/goal. There are many more battles to be fought and despite all of Trump's faults, he doesn't cave like 99% of the republicans do when the battles become messy.

Trump made ALL OF HIS PROMIESES, and HE KEPT THEM... Your dreaming... Time to wake up and come back to reality... WE WANT SOMEONE WHO DOESNT LIE AND KEEPS THIER PROMISES... And we know he accepts God for who he is by HIS ACTIONS... EPIC FAILURE of thinking on your part.
I know some will agree with you. But you are on the extreme end of the spectrum. This may surprise you, because you insulate yourself in Trump rallies and places like USMB.

Many evangelicals held their noses at Trump, keeping their eyes on the real prize. We dont have to guess. They have said so.

Over turning Roe vs. Wade was just one battle/goal. There are many more battles to be fought and despite all of Trump's faults, he doesn't cave like 99% of the republicans do when the battles become messy.
But the ones the evangelicals care about will happen at the State level or the SCOTUS. No Trumpybear required.

Of course they will... he's their god now.
No your brainless dumbass, he's a businessman who gave us affordable gas and food, and there was baby formula! He gave us low unemployment, lower taxes, money in our savings accounts, raised our GDP, made us energy independence, kept China and Russia in their own boundaries, and didn't shower with his daughter...

Biden, Hitlery and Pelosi and rainbows are your Gods. No wonder you are so screwed up. :ack-1:

Oh yeah?

And how would you be able to tell? ;)
I hear ya. But, Joe has pissed me off also. I may be looking for the lesser of two weevils when the time comes. I guess in a pinch I revert to my military days.
1656262243766.png

The only unspoken part was so many of the evangelicals agreeing to look the other way at Trump's abnormal, unethical, classless,, immoral behavior. Though, honestly, some of them did outright admit they were keeping their eyes on the prize.

Both Trump and McConnell explicitly and unethically said they would appoint judges to overturn Roe v Wade. Then they did it.

Trump specifically chose Pence to help get the Evangicals on board. He said so.

That was all in broad daylight. Not a conspiracy. Not unspoken.
So, to put your bullshit into English; you have no actual evidence to support your completely speculative claim.

And there is not a thing in the universe unethical about seeking to appoint SCOTUS Justices who would actually do the job intended. If that includes overruling a bogus and Constitutionally invalid prior decision, so much the better!

If you were an honest person (you’re not, but just as an example), I could point to a perfect analog and I’m sure that you would be constrained to admit it. Plessy v. Ferguson was a disgraceful SCOTUS decision. You know the one: “separate but equal.” If a President pledged to nominate future SCOTUS Justices who would overrule that legal monstrosity, your present claim would be that the promise would be “unethical.” You’d be wrong. If you were honest, you’d agree that Plessy needed to be overruled.

I know some will agree with you. But you are on the extreme end of the spectrum. This may surprise you, because you insulate yourself in Trump rallies and places like USMB.

Many evangelicals held their noses at Trump, keeping their eyes on the real prize. We dont have to guess. They have said so.
Extreme? Have you seen Trump's rallies? No nose holding, just cheering and clapping and cheering and clapping as far as the eye can see, lol. No one's clapping for Joe and Hunter, are they? Your God isn't popular at all. No one approves of him except you.
On the other hand, Trump is more popular now than ever! And evangelicals are thrilled he keeps his promises.
The churches will be voting for him for sure. So will everybody who buys food and gas... :yes_text12:

Trump is the best thing to happen to the Republican party.

Since the draft opinion leaked:

- DeSantis beating Trump in polling in new hampshire

- Republicans peeling off

- the noncommittal of evangelical leaders (like this): How evangelical Christians are sizing up the 2024 GOP race for president

What evidence would you like to see?
Zzzz. Polls have this tendency to change over time. But if you want to pretend that a temporary spike amounts to a sea change, that’s your delusion. It ain’t proof.

Republicans are “peeling off” whatever you night thinking you’re communicating on that one, you’re wrong. You are just randomly tossing words together. Have a blast.

You seem awfully concerned with what you imagine you “see” in the “Evangelical” community. But you don’t support your claims. So again, let your imagination run wild! It isn’t binding on anybody else. 👍

I don’t really care about what you label as evidence. If it was important enough to worry about, I’d like to see any actual evidence — not just your flapping of proverbial gums.

Yes, extreme.

Have you counted the people at Trump rallies, then counted the number of voters?

Need to borrow my abacus?

Have you heard? Your girl Harris couldn't get anybody to go to her dinner, so they bargain basemented the price and still no takers, so the Dems had to cancel. How's that for cancel culture? Everyone was at the Trump rally!!!!! ha ha ha.
Wait till Nov.! We're going to pay Obama back for the steal. :thewave:

Zzzz. Polls have this tendency to change over time. But if you want to pretend that a temporary spike amounts to a sea change, that’s your delusion. It ain’t proof.

Republicans are “peeling off” whatever you night thinking you’re communicating on that one, you’re wrong. You are just randomly tossing words together. Have a blast.

You seem awfully concerned with what you imagine you “see” in the “Evangelical” community. But you don’t support your claims. So again, let your imagination run wild! It isn’t binding on anybody else. 👍

I don’t really care about what you label as evidence. If it was important enough to worry about, I’d like to see any actual evidence — not just your flapping of proverbial gums.
Okay.

So, you are saying it isn't good evidence.

Gotcha. You could probably have articulated that without your embarrassing behavior.

We will see.

With the ruling overturning Roe V Wade, the deal is now complete. I refer to the unspoken deal the Evangelicals had with the GOP, Mitch McConnell, and with Trump.

Mitch cashed in the Trump presidency for one more SCOTUS judge, and now the winnings have been paid out.

The evangelicals no longer have any use for Trump. They will now climb back up on their high horse, having fallen off for a few years to justify and ignore all manner of unethical and immoral behavior by Trump.

It will be like they never fell off. Trust me.

And they can stitch up the schism in their own churches practically overnight. Trump will not win the primary, and *poof*... schism gone.

That post is so full of shit

If anything trump’s stature has risen because of his Supreme Court appointments

Forum List

Back