And this is why I wont give Hollywood any of my money.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Friday night.
Perfect night for a horror movie.
Put on lT Chapter 2.
It starts out with a gay man beating children at a carnival game. Then he proceeds to make out with his fag boyfriend in front of the children.
Then the fags get beat up by what I can only presume are Trump supporters. Then one fag gets killed by the clown. Shortly thereafter we get a nice close up of the other fag getting into a fucking bubble bath....

Horror? Indeed

No more movies for the 93% of the population that isn't mentally I'll.

Pirate apps for the win, FUCK HOLLYWOOD

Friday night.
Put on lT Chapter 2.
It starts out with a gay man beating children at a carnival game. Then he proceeds to make out with his fag boyfriend in front of the children.
Then the fags get beat up by what I can only presume are Trump supporters. Then one fag gets killed by the clown. Shortly thereafter we get a nice close up of the other fag getting into a fucking bubble bath....

Horror? Indeed

It is amazing the amount of money, that they choose to NOT make.

• Banned
Friday night.
Put on lT Chapter 2.

Horror? Indeed

It is amazing the amount of money, that they choose to NOT make.
I turned it off and am now watching the Mandalorian instead. Even free/stolen garbage is still garbage

Are you sure you don't still have the home movie VCR in?

Friday night.
Put on lT Chapter 2.

Horror? Indeed

The horror. It chapter 2, the movie actually shows what happens in it chapter 2, the book.

Friday night.
Put on lT Chapter 2.

Horror? Indeed

I am not surprised that you are a thief and a crook.

Yeap...my wife wonders why I only watch Rangers FC and Padres games any more. 'Entertainment' is all faggotry and dysgenic horseshit.

A lot of fear of gays running through this thread......'I don't want to see gay people......waaaaah'
No....you are not able to suck ALL the dicks princess...some of us actually prefer women.

1. Use Tubi to stream decent movies and it is free.

2. You were in prison, so you saw more and I am sure you saw a lot more than that stupid shit.

3. Never watch a damn sequel!

Friday night.
Put on lT Chapter 2.

Horror? Indeed

I am not surprised that you are a thief and a crook.

I’m not surprised your a fag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then one fag gets killed by the clown.
This reminds me of a rape that I once heard about on the radio years ago. A girl around 13 years of age was the victim. The perpetrator was dressed in a clown get up and because of his face paint, she had no way to ID the monster, therefore, there was no way to hunt him down later on and give him what for.

God bless you and the girl and any other victim of the monster that may be out there always!!!

Holly

I can’t watch movies any more either, can’t support anti Americans

Friday night.
Put on lT Chapter 2.

Horror? Indeed

Sorry you are so aggrieved, snowflake

Friday night.
Put on lT Chapter 2.

Horror? Indeed

Sounds like you watched it all, am I correct? I can usually tell a movie sucks in the first few minutes.

Friday night.
Put on lT Chapter 2.

Horror? Indeed

Sounds like you watched it all, am I correct? I can usually tell a movie sucks in the first few minutes.
That was the first few minutes lol

Forum List

Back