And they plan to enforce this how?

&

☭proletarian☭

Wouldn't the woman need only to say that she's getting an abortion because she doesn't want a baby, rather than saying it's cause she got knocked up by a black guy? :cuckoo:
Georgia lawmakers are poised to take up a controversial bill that would outlaw abortions prompted by the baby's race or gender, an issue that has inspired a billboard campaign claiming a racial conspiracy is behind the termination of pregnancies.
FOXNews.com - Georgia Considers Outlawing Abortions Based on Race, Gender

"Also, let's be clear," [Loretta Ross] said. "The entire agenda underlining this is not about saving black babies. It's hard for me to believe people not working with us to save the babies here want to save unborn babies."
Ross said supporters want to enact an abortion ban that can be enacted in other states.
"What it's going to do is tie up a lot of time and resources over a red herring struggle," she said.

There is actually a group in the USA that has outlawed abortion based on racial reasons.
The White Mountain Apache Tribe outlawed abortions fro tribal members some time ago to increase their numbers, but only fro "full blood" pregnancies.
Not that it really matters on the rez because the only healthcare provider on the rez is Indian Health services, and they do provide abortions. The penalty is supposed to be removal from the roles as a tribal member, although I never heard of anyone being 'kicked out'.
It is also illegal to sell condoms on the White Mountain rez.

☭proletarian☭;2092829 said:
Wouldn't the woman need only to say that she's getting an abortion because she doesn't want a baby, rather than saying it's cause she got knocked up by a black guy? :cuckoo:
Georgia lawmakers are poised to take up a controversial bill that would outlaw abortions prompted by the baby's race or gender, an issue that has inspired a billboard campaign claiming a racial conspiracy is behind the termination of pregnancies.
FOXNews.com - Georgia Considers Outlawing Abortions Based on Race, Gender

"Also, let's be clear," [Loretta Ross] said. "The entire agenda underlining this is not about saving black babies. It's hard for me to believe people not working with us to save the babies here want to save unborn babies."
Ross said supporters want to enact an abortion ban that can be enacted in other states.
"What it's going to do is tie up a lot of time and resources over a red herring struggle," she said.

Strange, we the peasants, have not the mind to function on our own, but should be controlled; even to the point of our own propagation. This should surely result in an elevated number of labor class, as well as cheaper for cost labor on the "free" market.

So what happened to the freedom loving people who didn't want the government to run their lives? These are the same people who want responsible spending within the government also.

The same are upset at the cost of welfare and taxes, while mindless red herrings capture their disgust, and by proxy their vote.? Whatever!

They hide under the guise of religion, morality, and political platform, and convince others the cause is just.

Same same, this abortion issue. It is not about color, unless you are talking about the color green. "Free" market needs peasants, and the more peasants you have, the cheaper the rich can live. It may prove to be the law, but is hardly justice.

I gotta say, this is getting the cart before the horse, priority-wise. If you're going to be upset about abortion, seems to me that the fact that a baby is being killed should be more alarming than possible racist motivations for the killing.

How is this going to work? Will minority women be charged with hate crimes if they get an abortion while white women are given a pass because the fetii were not minorities?

How is this going to work? Will minority women be charged with hate crimes if they get an abortion while white women are given a pass because the fetii were not minorities?

I doubt that black women would be having abortions because they don't want a black child. Possible, but highly unlikely. Perhaps they're planning to do genetic testing on every aborted fetus to determine whether his race is different from his mother's, and prosecute the women having mixed-race children. :confused:

By the way, the plural of "fetus" is "fetuses". Very few words derived from Latin/Greek origin retain the pluralizations from their original language. No one knows why.

Seems like completely irrelevant law. Im pretty sure that the mother of the child isnt going to have a problem with the childs race. I also doubt they are going to have a problem with the fathers race if they slept together. i foresee this being a completely pointless statute.

Forum List

Back