And there it is... Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmar bans buying US flags during lock down

View attachment 322534
Crazed Democrat Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer prohibited big box retailers from in-person sale of seeds because according to her, food is non-essential.

When you thought they couldn't get any more like Hitler than this mental nut job known as a Demonic twat tryinng to use a fake as virus stats to control the bitches population. lol Watch how fast this moronn gets turned on next election round.

Sooooo besides being an Alex John Brinkley Jones wackadoodle, you're a cloth fetishist too? Kinky.

LOL u dork

View attachment 322534
Crazed Democrat Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer prohibited big box retailers from in-person sale of seeds because according to her, food is non-essential.

When you thought they couldn't get any more like Hitler than this mental nut job known as a Demonic twat tryinng to use a fake as virus stats to control the bitches population. lol Watch how fast this moronn gets turned on next election round.

What a snatch.

I'm a Michigander. You can buy as many bananas as you like but it you want to move six feet over and pick up a pack of basil seeds it is not permitted. So sayth Herr Gretchen. It's just a matter of time before we're told we can't buy junk food or socks..

People who live on a lake... you can use your kayak ALONE but a boat that needs gas is FORBIDDEN.
if a person is rich enough I don't think that would hold up in court
That's true. Meanwhile a bunch of ordinary folks are huddled in their homes afraid to go outside not because they might catch the flu but because they might get arrested. That is f*d up.

Who the fuck is banned from "going outside"?

Lie much?

You are a good little sheep. So superior, so "above it all" run in around calling folks liers, yet way back durin the charolettsville thing you claimed to be a collage professor with exclusive archival document on the KKK, yet all you were able to show was shit off google. Every one look at Poge. Yet another future snitch that would sell anyone out for a slice of bread and a pat on the head from his masters. What a fag.

Last edited:
You can mail order good American flags actually made in the USA instead of the cheap imports Walmart sells. I know. That's how we buy a new one every year.

The VFW has a collection box for worn flags which they dispose of properly.

You can mail order good American flags actually made in the USA instead of the cheap imports Walmart sells. I know. That's how we buy a new one every year.

The VFW has a collection box for worn flags which they dispose of properly.

While that probably the smartest way to go about it, it's not right to say American citizens can't go out and buy one. That's not America. At this moment the only thing that prevents us from not being China is that the police won't show up and kill you and your families for getting uppity, but that's coming.

I didn't vote for her, and I don't like her latest restrictions, but I get them. DIY home improvement is going hysterical right now and I'm guilty on my end also. I've been doing a lot of home maintenance / improvement projects in them last 2 weeks and will continue throughout the month of April, also both of my brother-in-laws are doing the same. So the big box stores are now required to shut down their lumber, paint, flooring and landscaping departments to interior foot traffic, use can still order anything in the store online pay for it online. Then store employees will assemble your order and you can pick it up at the store.

As far as the boating restriction to manual propulsion only. Fishing is heating up right now, walleye in some of the lakes salmon in others. I've was out twice last week walleye fishing in my boat when the temps made it into the 60's. There is four launches within 5 miles of my home out to one of the Great Lakes. Their will be hundreds of trucks and trailers in these launches this time of year fishing. This restrictions will hurt the charter industry big time.

The other major bitch with the governor's latest mandates about "shelter in place" is the restrictions in multiple residences.
This is nearing the time of year that people are heading north to open their vacation, weekend homes and cabins for the summer months. Now 80% of Michigan's Covid-19 cases are in Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb counties, or Detroit and metro Detroit. So this is an attempt to stop people from commuting from the main residences in Metro Detroit to their weekend place multiple times a month. I heard some stories from local government officials from Northern Michigan and the U.P. that are relatively Covid-19 free voicing concerns about what will happen to the local population once the weekend warrior season opens up within the next month. This does not affect me at all and might be hard to enforce.

Be safe to all, as I'm having a beer and installing a vinyl plank floor in our mudroom.
Firing up the grill later for my Easter T-bone.
We will see what May brings.

I'm a Michigander. You can buy as many bananas as you like but it you want to move six feet over and pick up a pack of basil seeds it is not permitted. So sayth Herr Gretchen. It's just a matter of time before we're told we can't buy junk food or socks..

People who live on a lake... you can use your kayak ALONE but a boat that needs gas is FORBIDDEN.
That's true. Meanwhile a bunch of ordinary folks are huddled in their homes afraid to go outside not because they might catch the flu but because they might get arrested. That is f*d up.
I live in burley Idaho but I have a friend in Dearborn, he’s ready to move into my house

Lie much?
We have pc models ya know the same ones that tell you the whole gig is going to end in 12 years

Lie much?
Which part of not being ALLOWED to use your own boat don't you fathom?

"Boat"?

Where in the FUCK does "who the fuck is banned from going outside" refer to a BOAT?

Are you new to English? Or is your house literally surrounded by water?
Aw. You're so cute with your -it's not really a bad thing to lose your liberties.... it's for your own good! By the by. Where did I say we were "banned" from going outside, Mr. English Pro?

The memory is the second thing to go. Roll it.

Meanwhile a bunch of ordinary folks are huddled in their homes afraid to go outside not because they might catch the flu but because they might get arrested.

View attachment 322534

Sooooo besides being an Alex John Brinkley Jones wackadoodle, you're a cloth fetishist too? Kinky.

LOL u dork

Guess you're right. I should have said a "Jim the fuck Hoft wackadoodle". Hard to believe you bring his crapola in here and expect anybody to take you seriously.

I'm not finding anything that says Michiganders (?) can't buy American Flags...
EVXZZ89WAAAcVI8

I live in burley Idaho but I have a friend in Dearborn, he’s ready to move into my house

Has your friend ever BEEN to Burley? :lol:

Burley_Road_Bench.jpg

Forum List

Back