And the world laughs at you!

63946685.jpg

The American people have spoken. They have repudiated the policies of the Obama Administration and the Democratic Party. Live with the truth, whiney baby.
True, human, the American people HAVE spoken, but the electoral college spiked it.

That's the way the Founding Fathers set it up and the way it has worked for all these years. Get over it.

They may laugh now.

But Trump has 2 tremendous advantages that Obama did not.

1. Reputable economists predicted in 2007 that job growth would return after 2016.

2. Trump has a filibuster proof Senate
This is a train wreck of assumption and misinformation. Anytime I see the term "reputable economists" or a categorically incorrect declaration of political process, I know I am dealing with a fool.

They may laugh now.

But Trump has 2 tremendous advantages that Obama did not.

1. Reputable economists predicted in 2007 that job growth would return after 2016.

2. Trump has a filibuster proof Senate
This is a train wreck of assumption and misinformation. Anytime I see the term "reputable economists" or a categorically incorrect declaration of political process, I know I am dealing with a fool.
See! You're still cranky!

"Reputable" economists meant economists that weren't bought and paid for by liberal or conservative think tanks, and it was pretty unanimous.

Forum List

Back