And the TRUTH shall set you FREE...

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The percentage of Americans who perceive "Global Warming" as a serious threat is at its lowest point since 1998. And that is despite progressives best efforts to increase propaganda, outlaw the truth, and and legislate the "Global Warming" farce into "reality". But the truth always comes out in the end. The people are waking up and realizing this was all about power and control by the Dumbocrats. Part of the reason for the truth coming out is that after 20 years of lies - the American people realize that none of them came to fruition. The other reason is technology. Stuff like Wikileaks is showing people the true colors of the disgusting progressives.

Media Made Right Call to Ignore Climate Change in Debates

The percentage of Americans who perceive "Global Warming" as a serious threat is at its lowest point since 1998. And that is despite progressives best efforts to increase propaganda, outlaw the truth, and and legislate the "Global Warming" farce into "reality". But the truth always comes out in the end. The people are waking up and realizing this was all about power and control by the Dumbocrats. Part of the reason for the truth coming out is that after 20 years of lies - the American people realize that none of them came to fruition. The other reason is technology. Stuff like Wikileaks is showing people the true colors of the disgusting progressives.

So ..... you're saying that Wikileaks has proof that 'Global Warming' is a lie? Maybe you should send me the link.

So ..... you're saying that Wikileaks has proof that 'Global Warming' is a lie? Maybe you should send me the link.
If you notice - I said "stuff like Wikileaks" (reading comprehension has always been a major issue for the uneducated progressives).There were not one, but two rounds of "Climategate" in which "scientists" (more accurately - progressive political activists) were caught in e-mails discussing how they falsify data to make it look as though "Global Warming" actually exists.

If you notice - I said "stuff like Wikileaks" (reading comprehension has always been a major issue for the uneducated progressives).There were not one, but two rounds of "Climategate" in which "scientists" (more accurately - progressive political activists) were caught in e-mails discussing how they falsify data to make it look as though "Global Warming" actually exists.
Don't believe for a moment that you can debate with me, sonny boy. Your silly notion that "stuff" (Jesus, you're a child!) like Wikileaks is proving fallacies in what you call 'progressives', is something from your adolescent imagination.

Patriot's being an idiot again, pretending to be all "smart n' stuff" and knowing more than scientists around the world because his lord and savior, Rush Limbaugh says "climate change is a liberal conspiracy invented by Al Gore to get you to buy Teslas."

What a clown.

I catch your drift, but your allusion is at best misplaced, and in reality blasphemy

'Follow The money'

Al Gore, still mentally unstable from when he lost Florida and thus the Presidency, has flown his big-ass, fuel-guzzling, carbon-belching private jet all over the world, while leaving every light on in his mansion, to warn nations about 'Global Warming' and how the only way they can save themselves is to BUY made-up shit called 'Carbon Credits'...and he just so happens to be one of the people from whom you can buy these 'carbon credits'.

Meanwhile the 'weather experts' are having to defend themselves and their bogus prognostication of 'Armageddon' from the barrage of earth-destroying hurricanes case by Global Warming...that never happened.

Meanwhile I am sure some liberal think tank, funded by Obama, Gore, Hillary, and Soros, creating a device and scheme to sell to the public to prevent / counter the leading offender / creator of Global Warming - COW FART! With Hillary in office and Soros pulling her strings, it won't be long before every American will have to purchase a cow fart muffler, whether you own a cow or not, and if you don't buy one you will be hit by a mandatory tax (Barry's idea)....just like with the ACA.

Yes, friends, Global Warming is REAL....the money making scam has been around since Gore.

Don't believe for a moment that you can debate with me, sonny boy. Your silly notion that "stuff" (Jesus, you're a child!) like Wikileaks is proving fallacies in what you call 'progressives', is something from your adolescent imagination.
They caught got talking about how they lie sparky. And I don't need to "debate" with you. All I need to do is tell the truth and you'll get your ass handed to you in the discussion.

Patriot's being an idiot again, pretending to be all "smart n' stuff" and knowing more than scientists around the world because his lord and savior, Rush Limbaugh says "climate change is a liberal conspiracy invented by Al Gore to get you to buy Teslas."

What a clown.
The rest of the world is waking up. You should too. Stop holding on to the "flat earth" theory sparky. Science and history have proven that it is a scam and thanks to both of those - believe in the scam is at its lowest point since 1998!

Your silly notion that "stuff" (Jesus, you're a child!) like Wikileaks is proving fallacies in what you call 'progressives', is something from your adolescent imagination.
I'm sorry...is "stuff" not sophisticated enough for you? I mean, you proved in your first post that you were illiterate when you asked me to show you Wikileaks releases when I never specifically claimed Wikileaks (and instead said like) so I figured I had to dumb it down for you quite a bit.

In any case, simplicity is beautiful because it prevents you progressives from trying to cover the lies behind complexity. But hey...thanks for playing anyway junior!

So to recap: Hitlery Clinton viciously attacks the credibility of any woman who was the victim of a horrific sexual assault if it affects her drive for power and money, she laughs about the brutal rape of little girls, and she pays women less than men in her own organization. So much of the false narrative that she supports "equality for women"...

WikiLeaks emails: Clinton Foundation paid male employees more than females in 2011

They caught got talking about how they lie sparky. And I don't need to "debate" with you. All I need to do is tell the truth and you'll get your ass handed to you in the discussion.
"Ass handed"?
baby.gif
Is that what you said? Take that thing out of your mouth and speak clearly.

I'm sorry...is "stuff" not sophisticated enough for you? I mean, you proved in your first post that you were illiterate when you asked me to show you Wikileaks releases when I never specifically claimed Wikileaks (and instead said like) so I figured I had to dumb it down for you quite a bit.

In any case, simplicity is beautiful because it prevents you progressives from trying to cover the lies behind complexity. But hey...thanks for playing anyway junior!
An afterthought, no doubt.
t2221.gif
That's right, have a good sleep. You need to be awake and alert for tomorrow .... you never know what kinda' "stuff" there'll be.
laugh.gif

An afterthought, no doubt.
t2221.gif
That's right, have a good sleep. You need to be awake and alert for tomorrow .... you never know what kinda' "stuff" there'll be.
laugh.gif
Wow...you really know know how to "bring it" junior. :lmao:

"Ass handed"?
baby.gif
Is that what you said? Take that thing out of your mouth and speak clearly.
That's it? This is the best you can do after proclaiming that I should fear your "debate" skills. I've seen 3 year olds argue better over taking a nap. :lol:

Forum List

Back