And, the Totalitarian Mask Police Round Up Non-Compliers

You already said you were going to go on a shooting spree if they mandated masks.
Is that true?

I seriously doubt if Farnsworth ever said that

Here you go.

1594162044012.png

I figured you were going to key in on that and not pay attention to the rest of the article. So just read the conclusion and wear the damn mask.

Yeah I 'keyed in' on the link in the article to the actual study not what some article claimed it proved.

The prior case law does not address length of time.

You are telling us that masks are mandatory forever?

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

I would rather kill everybody and get gunned downed in a blaze of glory than to live in THAT bullshit society. FUCK THAT!!!

You already said you were going to go on a shooting spree if they mandated masks. You didn't do shit.

Sit down and shut the fuck up.
How do you know I didn't?

Because there haven't been any mass shootings since you said that. Looks like you're all talk.
Are you inciting violence?
:laugh:

I'm not the one claiming that I will kill people because I don't like masks. Drama queen.
I want to kill people because they are motherfucking Communists were trying to overthrow my country.

The mask shit is just another part of that.

Are you one of those people? Let me know so I know who my enemies are.

Yea, well you're not going to do anything. All talk.

Sit down and shut up.
Why don't you show me how it's done bad ass?

Yeah, you certainly won't do shit, will you?

I never claimed that I was going to kill people, moron.

That was all you.

The prior case law does not address length of time.

You are telling us that masks are mandatory forever?

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

I would rather kill everybody and get gunned downed in a blaze of glory than to live in THAT bullshit society. FUCK THAT!!!

You already said you were going to go on a shooting spree if they mandated masks. You didn't do shit.

Sit down and shut the fuck up.

To be fair, He has been shooting his mouth off for a while. It's the only shooting spree that big floppy pussy is capable of.

And what makes it even more head scratching is that wearing a masks has been proven to help prevent and slow the spread of the virus.
And they still won't do it.
No it is not proven.

Who told you this ^^^, Donald Trump? Or are you an expert on the transmission of microorganisms, i.e. the types of human microbiota include bacteria, archaea, fungi, protists and viruses from human to human?

Ok

we should not make threats like that

but I suspect Farnsworth was not serious

You doubted that? Maybe you should pay closer attention to what they're saying around here. It's all over this thread as well.

"I will die in battle and go to Valhalla before I wear a mask longer than 6 more weeks. Ye be warned."

Joking or not, doesn't matter. He's a giant pussy and he won't actually do anything other than talk big on an anonymous message board.

Ok

You doubted that? Maybe you should pay closer attention to what they're saying around here. It's all over this thread as well.

"I will die in battle and go to Valhalla before I wear a mask longer than 6 more weeks. Ye be warned."

Joking or not, doesn't matter. He's a giant pussy and he won't actually do anything other than talk big on an anonymous message board.
All I can say is we should select our words carefully

Ok

Every thought that until that right wing nutbag from here killed those people in a Lousiana theatre. If you could find his posts, you could probably see how he was working himself up to murder those people. All threats of violence should be taken seriously. For some reason, it's not seen as a problem here.

Every thought that until that right wing nutbag from here killed those people in a Lousiana theatre. If you could find his posts, you could probably see how he was working himself up to murder those people. All threats of violence should be taken seriously. For some reason, it's not seen as a problem here.

Oh really? Wow.

And what makes it even more head scratching is that wearing a masks has been proven to help prevent and slow the spread of the virus.
And they still won't do it.
No it is not proven.

In that case, operating rooms have been taking unnecessary steps for over 100 years.
Medical people wear medical masks. Most people are wearing useless homemade masks.

Are you against masks, or do you just have a problem with the type of mask?

I am more tolerant that you are, my friend. All I ask is that if you do go off the rails and decide to take out a few of those leftard Marxist fucksticks, do a couple extra for me. And be sure to wear a Go-Pro camera so we can watch the results on Liveleak and Youtube.

:auiqs.jpg:

Don't get your hopes up. He's not doing shit and neither are you.

All talk.

Why would I even need to do "shit" when I'm already 110% certain that you're going to lose as bigly as you did in 2016?

Notice how you pivot from watching a Go-Pro murdering spree that we both know isn't going to happen to pretending to be confident about the upcoming election.

Yea, that's what I thought. Pussy.

The only pussy here is your mouth, and I done left a full load in it.

How's it taste, ya faggot? Just smile if you want more. :auiqs.jpg:

This has to be challenged. It cannot stand.

On a positive note, those masks make it easier to identify the liberals, Democrats, and progressives. They seem to be the only ones wearing them here, even though this county has only had 15 actual cases and 4 deaths. Those numbers haven't changed since April.

Walmart out arrows all over the floors to direct the flow of traffic. I always ignore them and go in the opposite direction, just to piss off the flu bois and gurls who are wearing their useless little masks.

So, you're a random asshole at Walmart. That's like, half the store.

So you're "too good" to shop at Walmart? I didn't know Saks Fifth Avenue or Starbucks sells steaks and pork cutlets.

Oh wait...I get it. You only shop at those Hippie food "co-ops" that sell free trade organic fruits and nuts, which were blessed by a Himalayan monk, right?

We have one of those in the next town 20 or so miles to the west of here. Sometimes I go there to get my wife some things that we can't find anywhere else. They have a sign on the door that reads "No Weapons Allowed", but I always ignore the sign, since my concealed Glock is not even visible underneath my shirt.

It's kinda like being in the belly of the beast, if you want to know the truth: There I am, armed with a Glock 19 with 15 rounds in the magazine, one in the chamber, and two spare 15-round magazines on my right hip, and none of those Hillary-loving Marxist fucksticks even know that I'm carrying.

I'd almost love to see the expression on their faces if they knew but like they say, "concealed means concealed."

You're such a fkn weirdo, city boy. :auiqs.jpg: I shop at Walmart from time to time, but it's 30 miles into town. I hate it whenever I go, though. Even before Covid-19, that place is where spatial awareness goes to die. Too many numbnuts on their phones, people clustering in the middle of aisles having neighborhood meetings, no one pays any attention to what their doing, or where they're going. So, when I go, it's in and out.

I shop local in my town most of time. I hunt, so I have freezers full of meat, and I get my eggs from my neighbor who has about two dozen chickens. I have pounds of the thickest of thick bacon, cut right off the shoulder from the source. We are most certainly not a family of vegans.

So, Saks Fifth Avenue? Starbucks? :auiqs.jpg: Dude, you got me so wrong it's comical. My town doesn't have a single traffic light.

I am more tolerant that you are, my friend. All I ask is that if you do go off the rails and decide to take out a few of those leftard Marxist fucksticks, do a couple extra for me. And be sure to wear a Go-Pro camera so we can watch the results on Liveleak and Youtube.

Don't get your hopes up. He's not doing shit and neither are you.

All talk.

Why would I even need to do "shit" when I'm already 110% certain that you're going to lose as bigly as you did in 2016?

Notice how you pivot from watching a Go-Pro murdering spree that we both know isn't going to happen to pretending to be confident about the upcoming election.

Yea, that's what I thought. Pussy.

The only pussy here is your mouth, and I done left a full load in it.

How's it taste, ya faggot? Just smile if you want more. :auiqs.jpg:

Flinging around junior high insults doesn't change a thing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back