And, the Totalitarian Mask Police Round Up Non-Compliers

This has to be challenged. It cannot stand.

What has to change is for people wear masks in public places. They have rights, yes. They do not have the right to infect other people with this disease.
They are violating other people's rights to not be infected by those who don't care about anyone but themselves.

Who has the obligation to surrender their rights?

What is the purpose of society again? What happens when the benefits of society are outweighed by the burdens?

It is a burden on society if you infect others with this virus or get infected. What is the benefit of this?
You do not have the right to infect others with this virus. This is serious stuff and you think it is a joke. What a fool.

tissue?

People have been getting the cold and flu since the beginning of mankind. We have developed a fantastic immune system for dealing with viruses, it's called "herd immunity". Only fools think wearing a face diaper will stop a virus.

Maybe I should give it until July 25, 2020. After that:

Valhalla, I am coming.

I am more tolerant that you are, my friend. All I ask is that if you do go off the rails and decide to take out a few of those leftard Marxist fucksticks, do a couple extra for me. And be sure to wear a Go-Pro camera so we can watch the results on Liveleak and Youtube.

:auiqs.jpg:

This all begs the question...

What is the purpose of society?

The purpose of society is to keep the majority from killing the minority of idiots who are trying to destroy that society.

Leastwise, that's the way I see it. :biggrin:
The purpose of society is to keep the minority of idiots, who are trying to destroy that society, from killing the
majority who are trying to live free from harm in society.

On a positive note, those masks make it easier to identify the liberals, Democrats, and progressives. They seem to be the only ones wearing them here, even though this county has only had 15 actual cases and 4 deaths. Those numbers haven't changed since April.

Walmart out arrows all over the floors to direct the flow of traffic. I always ignore them and go in the opposite direction, just to piss off the flu bois and gurls who are wearing their useless little masks.

The mask and social distancing are not useless. They are designed to protect against infection, and if you become infected, you will sing a different tune. On a positive note, the lack of masks makes it easier to identify uninformed and uneducated people who are easily conned.

There is no "lack" of masks. Some of us just have a good strong immune system and aren't buying the leftist media's scare tactic.

Walmart has tons of them if you really feel that you need one. Shit, I still have some N95 masks that I has way back before January.

And what makes it even more head scratching is that wearing a masks has been proven to help prevent and slow the spread of the virus.
And they still won't do it.
No it is not proven.

Yeah dude, it is. Along with social distancing and hygiene. Those three things together have been proven to work...and may get you back to something approaching normal. Again, not sure why the "Stand on the Bridge at Concord" attitude. It really isn't a big ask.
How long does a State have power to infringe on individual liberty previously enjoyed, in the name of a "health crisis"? Do you have some legal authority backing that up?

Your individual liberty is not being infringed upon. You're being asked to take simple and reasonable precautions during a national crisis.
You have no right to possibly infect someone else (who may be more vulnerable) because of your obstinence.
It's not "reaonable"when you have not one single, solitary, shred of scientific proof that masks are effective for anything, other to prove what a bunch of unthinking servile sheep populate the nation.

Yeah dude, it is. Along with social distancing and hygiene. Those three things together have been proven to work...and may get you back to something approaching normal. Again, not sure why the "Stand on the Bridge at Concord" attitude. It really isn't a big ask.
Read your own link. The 2013 study proved only that masks prevent large droplets from being exhaled and, that's only when a person 'sprays' them out. They do not stop fine particles and there is no mention of protecting one from inhaling fine particles either. In fact, to get any result at all this is what they had to do.
1594159746230.png

Not exactly a 'real world' test. But you go ahead and wear a stupid mask. Infect yourself when you put it on, pull it down or take it off. Create a nice warm environment for viruses to grow and flourish inside your mask. Just don't put others in jeopardy by making them wear the damn things.

Last edited:

On a positive note, those masks make it easier to identify the liberals, Democrats, and progressives. They seem to be the only ones wearing them here, even though this county has only had 15 actual cases and 4 deaths. Those numbers haven't changed since April.

Walmart out arrows all over the floors to direct the flow of traffic. I always ignore them and go in the opposite direction, just to piss off the flu bois and gurls who are wearing their useless little masks.

Not wearing a mask during the Pandemic has nothing to do with freedom, it is

People like you and the loons who are putting others at risk in this video
Trumpers and their idiocy over masks. When will it end....

Sadly Common Sense has become an enemy of Trumpsters. No wearing a mask in public, not keeping a social distance is tantamount during a pandemic to an assault.

Those are suggestions and not laws.

The purpose of society is to keep the minority of idiots, who are trying to destroy that society, from killing the
Good.
That means I can blow away looters, rioters, idiots who protest on a freeway, vandals, thieves, and those goddamn speeders on their cell phones who endanger my life on a daily basis.

Read your own link. The 2013 study proved only that masks prevent large droplets from being exhaled and, that's only when a person 'sprays' them out. They do not stop fine particles and there is no mention of protecting one from inhaling fine particles either. In fact, to get any result at all this is what they had to do.View attachment 360709

Not exactly a 'real world' test. But you go ahead and wear a stupid mask. Infect yourself when you put it on, pull it down or take it off. Create a nice warm environment for viruses to grow and flourish inside your mask. Just don't put others in jeopardy by making them wear the damn things.

I figured you were going to key in on that and not pay attention to the rest of the article. So just read the conclusion and wear the damn mask.

This all begs the question...

What is the purpose of society?

The purpose of society is to keep the majority from killing the minority of idiots who are trying to destroy that society.

Leastwise, that's the way I see it. :biggrin:

I am part of that majority. The minority of idiots are those who are protesting, rioting, looting, committing arson, vandalism, assaults, shootings, murders of children, occupation of entire city blocks, defunding of law-enforcement agencies, and other idiotic things.

That minority should fall down on their knees and thank whatever Pagan "gods" they believe in, that we don't kill them all. because we won't.

We are what has been called the "silent majority." We own most of the land, the resources, the money, the guns and ammunition, and the power in this country. The unwashed howling boisterous minority only exists because we allow them to. That's because those Christian principles we try to adhere to, guide us into not taking full and swift retribution against them.

In other words, we may be powerful, yet we are far more "tolerant" than those leftists who claim to be "tolerant." Were it not for that fact, the skies would be raining leftists and Marxists thrown out of hovering military helicopters, just as they were under Chilean Presidente Pinochet, back in '73.

He knew how to deal with Marxists.

Last edited:

What has to change is for people wear masks in public places. They have rights, yes. They do not have the right to infect other people with this disease.
They are violating other people's rights to not be infected by those who don't care about anyone but themselves.

Who has the obligation to surrender their rights?

What is the purpose of society again? What happens when the benefits of society are outweighed by the burdens?

It is a burden on society if you infect others with this virus or get infected. What is the benefit of this?
You do not have the right to infect others with this virus. This is serious stuff and you think it is a joke. What a fool.

Just keep your distance from me and everything will be jes fine.

Trumpers and their idiocy over masks. When will it end....
I would call libs the idiots

we see baby hitlers across the country harassing Christians attending church or closing beauty salons

now arresting citizens who are not wearing masks

And then hundreds of thousands of Only Black Lives Matter crazies spill into the streets and the democrat baby hitlers turn into nevil chamberland and do nothing

So, you're a random asshole at Walmart. That's like, half the store.

The prior case law does not address length of time.

You are telling us that masks are mandatory forever?

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

I would rather kill everybody and get gunned downed in a blaze of glory than to live in THAT bullshit society. FUCK THAT!!!

You already said you were going to go on a shooting spree if they mandated masks. You didn't do shit.

Sit down and shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back