And, the Totalitarian Mask Police Round Up Non-Compliers

You have no Constitutional right to not wear a mask...

And what makes it even more head scratching is that wearing a masks has been proven to help prevent and slow the spread of the virus.
And they still won't do it.
Putting everyone in solitary confinement in a Supermax will do a much better job. Why stop at FORCING masks in perpetuity?

:dunno:

What is the purpose of society?

This has to be challenged. It cannot stand.

What has to change is for people wear masks in public places. They have rights, yes. They do not have the right to infect other people with this disease.
They are violating other people's rights to not be infected by those who don't care about anyone but themselves.

This all begs the question...

The purpose of society is to keep the majority from killing the minority of idiots who are trying to destroy that society.

Leastwise, that's the way I see it. :biggrin:
Society is a non-violence/theft agreement. It is a truce.

What happens when the demands of society outweigh the benefits?

Truce OVER!!!!

Valhalla, I am coming.

What has to change is for people wear masks in public places. They have rights, yes. They do not have the right to infect other people with this disease.
They are violating other people's rights to not be infected by those who don't care about anyone but themselves.

Who has the obligation to surrender their rights?

What is the purpose of society again? What happens when the benefits of society are outweighed by the burdens?

On a positive note, those masks make it easier to identify the liberals, Democrats, and progressives. They seem to be the only ones wearing them here, even though this county has only had 15 actual cases and 4 deaths. Those numbers haven't changed since April.

Walmart out arrows all over the floors to direct the flow of traffic. I always ignore them and go in the opposite direction, just to piss off the flu bois and gurls who are wearing their useless little masks.

Not wearing a mask during the Pandemic has nothing to do with freedom, it is

People like you and the loons who are putting others at risk in this video
Trumpers and their idiocy over masks. When will it end....

Sadly Common Sense has become an enemy of Trumpsters. No wearing a mask in public, not keeping a social distance is tantamount during a pandemic to an assault.

The purpose of society is to keep the majority from killing the minority of idiots who are trying to destroy that society.

Truce OVER!!!!

Valhalla, I am coming.

I'm about there myself. Come on 2020 election: Maybe the leftist idiots will finally get a clue and flush themselves en masse down the toilet or something.

On a positive note, those masks make it easier to identify the liberals, Democrats, and progressives. They seem to be the only ones wearing them here, even though this county has only had 15 actual cases and 4 deaths. Those numbers haven't changed since April.

Walmart out arrows all over the floors to direct the flow of traffic. I always ignore them and go in the opposite direction, just to piss off the flu bois and gurls who are wearing their useless little masks.

The mask and social distancing are not useless. They are designed to protect against infection, and if you become infected, you will sing a different tune. On a positive note, the lack of masks makes it easier to identify uninformed and uneducated people who are easily conned.

Truce OVER!!!!

Valhalla, I am coming.

I'm about there myself. Come on 2020 election: Maybe the leftist idiots will finally get a clue and flush themselves en masse down the toilet or something.
Maybe you will go back to highschool and Finish your primary education.

And what makes it even more head scratching is that wearing a masks has been proven to help prevent and slow the spread of the virus.
No it is not proven.

Yeah dude, it is. Along with social distancing and hygiene. Those three things together have been proven to work...and may get you back to something approaching normal. Again, not sure why the "Stand on the Bridge at Concord" attitude. It really isn't a big ask.

Not wearing a mask during the Pandemic has nothing to do with freedom, it is

People like you and the loons who are putting others at risk in this video
Trumpers and their idiocy over masks. When will it end....

Sadly Common Sense has become an enemy of Trumpsters. No wearing a mask in public, not keeping a social distance is tantamount during a pandemic to an assault.

Am I mandating to you that you wear a mask? Nope.

Then you have no business telling me that I must wear one. Besides, those crappy ineffectual masks are only supposed to do one thing and one thing only: To keep you from spreading whatever diseases you have to me.

Between you and me, I have been tested for COVID-19 and was negative. Therefore, you will not catch that shit from me, and I need no fucking mask. It's you I need to worry about. It's you who are more of a threat and a potential disease-carrier.

Therefore, you should wear a mask, as well as a little bell around your neck to warn everyone that you're coming this way.

I refuse to wear a face diaper. I have used a face shield when I have to go into a store and they are militant about a face covering. Nobody says shit. they sell them at the 99cent store......
20200401180200_5e846698d80af.jpg

Who has the obligation to surrender their rights?

What is the purpose of society again? What happens when the benefits of society are outweighed by the burdens?

It is a burden on society if you infect others with this virus or get infected. What is the benefit of this?
You do not have the right to infect others with this virus. This is serious stuff and you think it is a joke. What a fool.

No it is not proven.

Yeah dude, it is. Along with social distancing and hygiene. Those three things together have been proven to work...and may get you back to something approaching normal. Again, not sure why the "Stand on the Bridge at Concord" attitude. It really isn't a big ask.
How long does a State have power to infringe on individual liberty previously enjoyed, in the name of a "health crisis"? Do you have some legal authority backing that up?

Your individual liberty is not being infringed upon. You're being asked to take simple and reasonable precautions during a national crisis.
You have no right to possibly infect someone else (who may be more vulnerable) because of your obstinence.

Forum List

Back