And, the Totalitarian Mask Police Round Up Non-Compliers

This has to be challenged. It cannot stand.

On a positive note, those masks make it easier to identify the liberals, Democrats, and progressives. They seem to be the only ones wearing them here, even though this county has only had 15 actual cases and 4 deaths. Those numbers haven't changed since April.

Walmart out arrows all over the floors to direct the flow of traffic. I always ignore them and go in the opposite direction, just to piss off the flu bois and gurls who are wearing their useless little masks.

You have no Constitutional right to not wear a mask...
There’s no law to force me to. You don’t know how the constitution is written
I am well aware of how it is written and the previous case law which doesn't make it unconstitutional.
The prior case law does not address length of time.

You are telling us that masks are mandatory forever?

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

I would rather kill everybody and get gunned downed in a blaze of glory than to live in THAT bullshit society. FUCK THAT!!!

Trumpers and their idiocy over masks. When will it end....

2024. Or maybe 2028. You know damned well that thanks to the success of this President and the GOP, it's going to be a long, dry period before we ever see another Democrat President.
Yeah November 3, 2020

Uhhh....no. You can believe that if you want to. YOu can even fervently pray to whatever little god you believe in, but it ain't gonna happen.

Remember the feeling you had on August. 9, 2017, at 9:00 AM EST, when it was announced the Donald J. Trump won the Electoral College with 304 votes compared to 227 votes for Hillary Clinton?

Prepare yourself for a sequel.

Forum List

Back