And The Spill Goes On...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
My God,who could have possibly imagined that after all this time we would still be talking about BP not stopping this horrifying oil leak? As we speak,tons of deadly toxic chemicals are still being spewed into the ocean. Where is all the anger at BP and this Administration? Have Americans become complacent & numb zombies at this point? This is a terrible & incomprehensible calamity for our nation. I just don't think most Americans understand how terrible this calamity really is. Or maybe they just don't want to understand. Will anyone ever be held accountable? What a truly sad nightmare.

My God,who could have possibly imagined that after all this time we would still be talking about BP not stopping this horrifying oil leak? As we speak,tons of deadly toxic chemicals are still being spewed into the ocean. Where is all the anger at BP and this Administration? Have Americans become complacent & numb zombies at this point? This is a terrible & incomprehensible calamity for our nation. I just don't think most Americans understand how terrible this calamity really is. Or maybe they just don't want to understand. Will anyone ever be held accountable? What a truly sad nightmare.

Has anyone actually seen BP's or TransOcean's "plan" for handling such a catastrophe?

The spill goes on. The Spill goes on. Drums keep pounding rhythm to the brain. La de da de de,la de da de da...

This thread adds real value to the debate. Thanks.

*Fucking morons.*

What "debate"?

The fact of the matter is that WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO STOP IT.

We simply just don't know how. The leak is almost 2 miles under water. No plans have been put forward because we simply DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

This is why technology is such a dangerous game.

The only thing left to debate on this one is who should be arrested for this horrific crime against humanity.

The spill goes on. The spill goes on. History has turned the page,uh huh. La de da de de,la de da de da.

*Fucking morons.*

What "debate"?

We simply just don't know how. The leak is almost 2 miles under water. No plans have been put forward because we simply DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Wow, your attention to detail is amazing. I guess all of the information you have absorbed on this issuet was a bit off. The sea floor is 5,000 feet below the surface of the Gulf in that location..........1 mile is 5,280 feet......... seems you are at least a mile off. What other "facts" are you "at least a mile off" on when you post on this board. Typical "progressive", shouldn't the label be regressive?

*Fucking morons.*

What "debate"?

According to the latest reports in the media, it's disappearing. So maybe not such a disaster as had been thought.

That will annoy the drooling herd.

Why are Conservatives so quick to dismiss this catastrophe? The addict Limbaugh still maintains mankind cannot harm the planet (a quick and specious argument designed to be a distraction not an answer). Some Conservatives think that BP should handle this spill on their own and shoulder the costs of stopping the leak and not cleaning their mess.

Environmentalists continue to be chided as whackos or tree huggers by the Conservatives. It's almost as if the Right thinks that companies can do no wrong. Not to the environment, not to their employees, not to their neighbors and not to the economy at large.

Have Conservatives adopted the position that corporations count for more than citizens? If so, why? How does this square with any of the 'values' the Right so loudly touts?

*Fucking morons.*

What "debate"?

Wow, your attention to detail is amazing. I guess all of the information you have absorbed on this issuet was a bit off. The sea floor is 5,000 feet below the surface of the Gulf in that location..........1 mile is 5,280 feet......... seems you are at least a mile off. What other "facts" are you "at least a mile off" on when you post on this board. Typical "progressive", shouldn't the label be regressive?

I did the math wrong in my head. What's your point?

You've never made a mistake?

*Fucking morons.*

What "debate"?

According to the latest reports in the media, it's disappearing. So maybe not such a disaster as had been thought.

That will annoy the drooling herd.

No, I'd be deliriously happy if the oil was disappearing.

But there's no evidence that it is, aside from some random computer simulation.

Hey people,wake up! An ecological genocide is happening right before your very eyes. I think this horrible catastrophe has actually been shockingly under-played by this Administration and the MSM. What ever you were thinking before?...It's actually much much worse. BP should be immediately kicked out of our nation and arrests of BP Execs should follow. Hey that's just how i feel anyway.

What "debate"?

I did the math wrong in my head. What's your point?

You've never made a mistake?

:lol::lol::lol:

And the hits just keep coming...Today,this White House has approved allowing BP to dump more toxic chemicals into the Gulf to stop the other toxic chemicals from reaching shore. My God,this calamity just gets worse & worse by the day. How sad.

Forum List

Back