"And the Russians are dying. It's the best money we've ever spent." - Lindsay Graham

This admin did nothing but watch a months-long military buildup on that border. That would have been the time to do something. After the fact is nothing but problematic.
They actually were warning Ukraine about the imminent invasion and Zelensky and others did not think a full scale invasion would actually happen. This admin. did its job and could not have sent weapons prior to the invasion, you and yours are squealing like pigs about sending them weapons now.

The vast majority of Russians are simply people trying to get through their day just like anyone else and for some reason you want them all dead. What does that say about you?

To not expand Eastward.

Believing the world would be better off without millions of people who do absolutely nothing to us seems to be the Pro-American standard.

So we should have got involved in Crimea but not Ukraine?
I find your disjointed response annoying and inadequate.

I don't support your genocidal views so I don't doubt that.
So, you had an agenda before you even replied. Second, you assert an absurd and irrational conclusion that my views are "genocidal". Hmmmm.... Who else in history could legitimately be called "genocidal"? Hitler...Stalin...Mao... So, are you accusing me of being Hitler?

Your views are simplistic, childish nonsense that have no place in an adult conversation. You are both ignorant and stupid.

So, you had an agenda before you even replied.

I had a belief before I replied.

Second, you assert an absurd and irrational conclusion that my views are "genocidal". Hmmmm.... Who else in history could legitimately be called "genocidal"? Hitler...Stalin...Mao... So, are you accusing me of being Hitler?

Your views are simplistic, childish nonsense that have no place in an adult conversation. You are both ignorant and stupid.

Lindsey is not my fave politician, to be sure. He is a talker, not a doer. But I get where he is coming from here. A lot of people today were not alive during the Cold War, when the Soviet Union were our mortal enemy. Back then the only good Russian was a dead Russian. Frankly, I still see no good use for these backstabbing pricks into today’s world.

Your views are the same, you just don't have the means to carry them out.

I had a belief before I replied.

Your views are the same, you just don't have the means to carry them out.
The old "I know you are but what am I?" retort, thus proving my accusation that you are a simplistic, child-like character.

Those of us who grew up during the cold war see the same Russians acting exactly the same way. It's kind of disgusting to see so many on the American right humping Putin's leg.
I guess Graham cheering Russians being killed isn't as bad as when Bush made a joke about killing a million Iraqis, Hillary laughed hysterically at murdering Gaddafi, Obama shrugged off his running a torture program or Albright saying killing 500,000 kids was worth it.

We know you love all those infamous mass murderers.

I guess Graham cheering Russians being killed isn't as bad as when Bush made a joke about killing a million Iraqis, Hillary laughed hysterically at murdering Gaddafi, Obama shrugged off his running a torture program or Albright saying killing 500,000 kids was worth it.

We know you love all those infamous mass murderers.
That's a good little leg humper.

It's the "best money we ever spent," because some of it gets funneled into the campaign funds of Reps and Dems who support the Military-Industrial-Security Complex.

Best money we ever spent?
Louisiana Purchase...
Seward's Folly...

Forum List

Back