And the reason newspapers mention whites as killers then blacks in articles is because....

Oh I am offended on two counts by your comment.
A) You write 10 words and totally ignored the misspelling of "counciling" ... it is "counceling".
B) I provide facts. You provided ONE example but as most people, you ignored the premise provided by facts.
That's the reason for being offended. You are so lazy you ignore details like spelling and miss the very glaring point!
I am offended…
PK has one semi-intelligent post per 100.

Trying to be a smart ass is unbecoming. Why is it so hard to ignore the facts I've put out?
By your comment you detract from the reality that the MSM continues to cause division.
Of course they do.
I am no longer shocked by the scumbags who dictate what we see and hear.

Of course they do.
I am no longer shocked by the scumbags who dictate what we see and hear.
I agree with you re "scumbags"... which is even more accurate as they present themselves as impartial, the 4th estate, protected by the Constitution, etc. all the while pushing their agenda. I don't know if you've seen the attached but
it truly shows the biased MSM puts their money where their mouth is!
MSMdonations.png

Oh I am offended on two counts by your comment.
A) You write 10 words and totally ignored the misspelling of "counciling" ... it is "counceling".
B) I provide facts. You provided ONE example but as most people, you ignored the premise provided by facts.
That's the reason for being offended. You are so lazy you ignore details like spelling and miss the very glaring point!

You are upset because the race of the suspect isnt mentioned soon enough for you.

If that is a major concern......well

You are upset because the race of the suspect isnt mentioned soon enough for you.

If that is a major concern......well
The point is a black murderer is protected today by the MSM whereas anyone white is fair game. And it is even worse that the black community is suffering more from the biased MSM in that the attention that fatherless black families to specifically black young men is causing this actually more blacks killing blacks disproportionately to the population. Again I deal with facts not guesses.
According to this FBI data, of the 2,491 murders of black people reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people, 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%) were black.
93% of Blacks murderers were blacks who killed other blacks.
83% of White murderers were whites who killed other blacks.
That is FBI data. Not made up.
So what percent of whites kill their fellow whites?
A) With 76.3% of the 331,449,281 Americans race being White that outnumbered blacks (13.4%) by over 60%
B) Which group kills the largest percentage of the USA population?
2,245 black murderers or 0.0051% of their population kill 2,491 blacks or 0.0056% of all blacks (44,414,204).
2,509 White murderers or 0.001% of white population kill 3,005 whites or 0.0012% of all whites (252,895,801).
Blacks commit over 5 times the number of black murders Versus White murderers. 0.005%/0.001% = 5 times.
Now the point is... the MSM papers haven't told you those statistics and more so... the MSM blares out White killers
in the first 20% of all the articles while Black killers are identified after 70% of the article is presented. WHY?
Again... I present facts...you zero. Nothing. No science. No substance!

The point is a black murderer is protected today by the MSM whereas anyone white is fair game. And it is even worse that the black community is suffering more from the biased MSM in that the attention that fatherless black families to specifically black young men is causing this actually more blacks killing blacks disproportionately to the population. Again I deal with facts not guesses.
According to this FBI data, of the 2,491 murders of black people reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people, 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%) were black.
93% of Blacks murderers were blacks who killed other blacks.
83% of White murderers were whites who killed other blacks.
That is FBI data. Not made up.
So what percent of whites kill their fellow whites?
A) With 76.3% of the 331,449,281 Americans race being White that outnumbered blacks (13.4%) by over 60%
B) Which group kills the largest percentage of the USA population?
2,245 black murderers or 0.0051% of their population kill 2,491 blacks or 0.0056% of all blacks (44,414,204).
2,509 White murderers or 0.001% of white population kill 3,005 whites or 0.0012% of all whites (252,895,801).
Blacks commit over 5 times the number of black murders Versus White murderers. 0.005%/0.001% = 5 times.
Now the point is... the MSM papers haven't told you those statistics and more so... the MSM blares out White killers
in the first 20% of all the articles while Black killers are identified after 70% of the article is presented. WHY?
Again... I present facts...you zero. Nothing. No science. No substance!

You are upset that the race of the accused is not mentioned earlier in an article. Fact.

I don't get my information from the media because I know that humans are inhuman to other humans and the media is owned and operated by capitalists who are only interested in making money and not catering to your delicate needs and wants.
So where do you get your information from? If you dont read or watch the media, how do you know what happened in Wichita Kansas......or Las Cruces New Mexico?
Somehow, you seem to know all events and a you have an opinion on all events...and I am OK with that. But if you don't watch or read media, how the hell can you have an opinion on an event you never knew happened?

Or are you just a liar caught in another lie?

It's all made up complaints by butt hurt people anyway. The face of the subway shooter has been splashed all over the news all day. (this despite the claims it's being ignored).
Now that is terrorism.

You are upset that the race of the accused is not mentioned earlier in an article. Fact.
Simple minds evidently reach simple conclusions.
I'm upset that people like you make up your simple minds based on biased news.
I bet your first perception of Frank James was he was a White Supremacist. Or Neo-Nazi... or at the least a white man!
Biased information from the biased media has toilet trained your responses.
Now you can tell me I'm full of crap, but honestly if you believe the MSM most working class Americans are White Supremacists! I bet to this day you believe Trump said...."There were very fine people on both sides,".
Not knowing because the MSM continue the farce by NOT telling you what Trump went on to say.. "& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
But based on your prior comments you'd rather believe the biased MSM in the above example AND that most of the murderers of blacks are by white cops! That's what upsets honest, intelligent people that sheep like you are being sold a bill of goods!

I do nothing of the sort.
This is what you wrote:
"You are upset because the race of the suspect isnt mentioned soon enough for you.
If that is a major concern"

You jumped to conclusion I was upset because of race.
The fact is I was showing how the biased MSM use "race" in their news.
Blocking the black perpetrator until 70% of the article is written, vs in the first 20% if it is a White is a fact.
My making this post is showing hopefully to people much like that believe the MSM was the objective.
The comment I made had nothing to do with race. You jumped to that conclusion.
Maybe it was too complicated for you?

This is what you wrote:
"You are upset because the race of the suspect isnt mentioned soon enough for you.
If that is a major concern"

You jumped to conclusion I was upset because of race.
The fact is I was showing how the biased MSM use "race" in their news.
Blocking the black perpetrator until 70% of the article is written, vs in the first 20% if it is a White is a fact.
My making this post is showing hopefully to people much like that believe the MSM was the objective.
The comment I made had nothing to do with race. You jumped to that conclusion.
Maybe it was too complicated for you?

Nobody has believed the news to be objective. You are arguing something no one believes. Even Walter Cronkite admitted he was not objective.

Nobody has believed the news to be objective. You are arguing something no one believes. Even Walter Cronkite admitted he was not objective.
"Nobody"??? Wow how is it you are so confident?
But then you also write.."You are arguing something no one believes"
So are you saying in the first sentence no one believe the objectivity of news? OR
I'm arguing that the news is not objective, BUT no one believes what I'm writing, i.e. the news is not objective?
You wrote this as usual without THINKING what you were writing.
In one sentence you say nobody believes news objectivity...THEN the next sentence you say no one believes
what I'm writing, i.e. the news is not objective!
You see how mixed up you are!

Forum List

Back