And the other one just has to wear a $189K watch, which violates the rules.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
screen-shot-2019-09-08-at-12.17.38-pm.jpg

Odell Beckham just has to wear it and now he also has to become a distraction to his team.

The typical dumb attention seeking negro says he will wear it anyway, even though the league says it is a violation.

He then claims he is a fucking victim and he is being singled out. For wearing a $189K dollar watch.

They really are a disaster.

Odell Beckham just has to wear it and now he also has to become a distraction to his team.

The typical dumb attention seeking negro says he will wear it anyway, even though the league says it is a violation.

He then claims he is a fucking victim and he is being singled out. For wearing a $189K dollar watch.

Actually, I believe that is a $340,000 Obama Edition RM 11-03 McLaren Flyback Chronograph in Carbon.

Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 9.44.26 AM.png

I know it's a lot of money for a watch, but you really do get a lot more for that money. It gives you 57 hours in a day. o_O But you're missing the real point: by cavalierly wearing and flaunting a (trivial purchase) watch that costs more than most white people's houses (their biggest lifetime purchase), this dirtball gets to tell himself he is now better than white people. That seems to be REAL IMPORTANT to a lot of Blacks.

Actually, I believe that is a $340,000 Obama Edition RM 11-03 McLaren Flyback Chronograph in Carbon.

View attachment 278646

I know it's a lot of money for a watch, but you really do get a lot more for that money. It gives you 57 hours in a day. o_O But you're missing the real point: by cavalierly wearing and flaunting a (trivial purchase) watch that costs more than most white people's houses (their biggest lifetime purchase), this dirtball gets to tell himself he is now better than white people. That seems to be REAL IMPORTANT to a lot of Blacks.

I tend to think that he did not pay anything for it, and that it was given to him to wear on behalf of that company. I am also willing to bet they are the ones that started the "controversy" by getting things started on Twitter.

This is now "free advertising" and everyone is now seeing that "time piece" that normally would not have. It will be talked about over and over again on espn and NFL channel and radio talk shows.

I sense this was a set up.

If I were the nfl I’d tell him wear it and you’re out of the nfl.

Every contract has to have an asshole clause. What great athletes need to know is no one is bigger than the league. You could ban Barry Sanders his second year in and Lions fans are still going to watch and support the lions team.

It would suck to lose your best player but there’s plenty of guys looking to take your spot if suddenly you couldn’t play. In other words everyone is expendable really.

Sports needs to project a code of honor. A code of ethics, A code of morals. And a code of decorum. The clown buffoon acts have to be minimized. Even if the people involved are not doing anything wrong. Role models are needed. I am not talking about joking around. I am talking about pushing the envelope to the point where there is none anymore. One of the rules is to wear a proper set of clothes whether a suit or tuxedo in times when public broadcasts are active. At home, at parties at the neighborhood areas dress as they want. Also reduce the amount of women involved in male dominated sports. On the field, in the booth, in the TV studio, etc. I did not say eliminate. Its like comedy. Most men know women are not that funny. Why? Because they are tortured by them. Men need to be taught civility, manners, etiquette and respect for others. And now so do women as they are destroying men for just pettiness. All troublemakers need to be jettisoned from the sports world. This after rules and laws on offenses are upgraded to 21st century realities. This does not have to be radical. Just there are a warning. Also when someone goes rogue, the racial comparisons need to stop. That is bring up a member of another race that is causing issues to give us the kumbaya diversity crap. Things will keep getting worse and worse until we start projecting images better to the youngest ones. To many sport players spout the unfairness of the world and they are right. But they must live as close to civil as possible also. And now the most evil part of our society. the surveillance fascism enveloping us. Every person has flaws. And to many people are willing to tape it or abuse it. And in their quest are diminishing themselves as they will be caught in it by force one day and will get to understand what they have wrought. We gave the people who are c**nts to much power as they call others the same. When caught and prosecuted they cry and need baby food. Its like a fiefdom empowered corrections officer thinking his azz does not stink and then going to prison himself. Brack...brack...brack chickenchitt!!

I remember when they used to fine Jim MacMahon of the Bears for wearing a headband

People should have a basic understanding of how business works. Players can make endorsements outside of work time. They receive local endorsements etc. However on work time, each player is representing the NFL or "the shield."

Let's say the NFL is sponsored by a number of different companies that pay HUGE MONEY. If the NFL just allows all of the players on company time to wear whatever and that company is paying NOTHING for that free advertising, does anyone see the problem? In Beckham's case that is the exact problem. Now, that company as I mentioned is getting free advertising. They more than likely gave that watch to Beckham and asked him to do exactly what he did.

Forum List

Back