And The Nonsense Continues

Personally, the actions were normal fare for a 6 year old. A parent who thinks that using the police to parent children deserves a really good looking into. You can disagree without being an asshole.

You said that you would have removed the child!!And it was not the parent who called the police! What the fuck are you smoking!!??

By the way. I was not fired by CPS. I served 26 years, rose to middle management, supervised units , and the retired .

Perfectly appropriate response. And the Mom admitted it.

Then the mom's an idiot too. LEOs have more important things to do than scare the Hell out of kids. And, if it's an appropriate response, as someone who used to work for DFACS, I'd feel justified in removing that child from the home as the 6 year old is a product of the parents. upbringing.
Rockwell, that is ridiculous !! You were a CPS work? I was a CPS worker! You don't remove a child-any child- from their home because of some inappropriate behavior in school which may or may not have been some how influenced by the parents. How long did you work there before getting fired?

With an attitude like that CPS fired you on your way in. If you don't understand what is being said, you owe it to yourself to get the facts. And you make asinine statements... why???

IF and I had no say in the matter, but IF that child's behavior rose to a level that justified being arrested over something that petty AND THE PARENT THINKS IT DID, then the parent is teaching their children criminal behavior. That is just cause to remove a child from the home.

Personally, the actions were normal fare for a 6 year old. A parent who thinks that using the police to parent children deserves a really good looking into. You can disagree without being an asshole.
What the hell are you blathering about Rockwell. ?? You not making any sense!! You are the one who does not have the facts straight. I have trouble believing that you worked in CPS. If you did , you must have screwed up a lot of lives

One must understand that all badass Trumpublicans on the Internets were once rocket scientists who are experts at most anything and everything. They are also martial arts experts, war heroes, richer than God and must suffer the inconvenience of dragging around 10 inch cocks wherever they may roam. ;)

Sounded like you aimed that in another direction.

Then the mom's an idiot too. LEOs have more important things to do than scare the Hell out of kids. And, if it's an appropriate response, as someone who used to work for DFACS, I'd feel justified in removing that child from the home as the 6 year old is a product of the parents. upbringing.
Rockwell, that is ridiculous !! You were a CPS work? I was a CPS worker! You don't remove a child-any child- from their home because of some inappropriate behavior in school which may or may not have been some how influenced by the parents. How long did you work there before getting fired?

With an attitude like that CPS fired you on your way in. If you don't understand what is being said, you owe it to yourself to get the facts. And you make asinine statements... why???

IF and I had no say in the matter, but IF that child's behavior rose to a level that justified being arrested over something that petty AND THE PARENT THINKS IT DID, then the parent is teaching their children criminal behavior. That is just cause to remove a child from the home.

What the hell are you blathering about Rockwell. ?? You not making any sense!! You are the one who does not have the facts straight. I have trouble believing that you worked in CPS. If you did , you must have screwed up a lot of lives

Look who is talking, troll.
So that's all that you have??!!

I don't need much when responding to chickenshit.

Look who is talking, troll.
So that's all that you have??!!

I don't need much when responding to chickenshit.
Good fucking god! That is pathetic!

You said that you would have removed the child!!And it was not the parent who called the police! What the fuck are you smoking!!??

By the way. I was not fired by CPS. I served 26 years, rose to middle management, supervised units , and the retired .

What I read from another poster is that the parent thought the response was appropriate. To which I said a lot of IFs. Like one poster said, everybody here has:

"One must understand that all badass Trumpublicans on the Internets were once rocket scientists who are experts at most anything and everything. They are also martial arts experts, war heroes, richer than God and must suffer the inconvenience of dragging around 10 inch cocks wherever they may roam"

You might be a legend in your own mind, but it is known that DFACS / CPS is the most incompetent part of the government across the board. FWIW, I got out because if you report child abuse to the police, they will not investigate if the child is under DFACS / CPS care. After one POS took his daughter out and burned her to death in a 55 gallon drum (DFACS knowing what kind of people the parents were), I decided I had enough of the B.S. of murderers like yourself getting to pat themselves on the back for doing a shitty job.

What I read from another poster is that the parent thought the response was appropriate. To which I said a lot of IFs. Like one poster said, everybody here has:

"One must understand that all badass Trumpublicans on the Internets were once rocket scientists who are experts at most anything and everything. They are also martial arts experts, war heroes, richer than God and must suffer the inconvenience of dragging around 10 inch cocks wherever they may roam"

You might be a legend in your own mind, but it is known that DFACS / CPS is the most incompetent part of the government across the board. FWIW, I got out because if you report child abuse to the police, they will not investigate if the child is under DFACS / CPS care. After one POS took his daughter out and burned her to death in a 55 gallon drum (DFACS knowing what kind of people the parents were), I decided I had enough of the B.S. of murderers like yourself getting to pat themselves on the back for doing a shitty job.
Go away !

I got out because if you report child abuse to the police, they will not investigate if the child is under DFACS / CPS care.
Horseshit! Any case of severe abuse or neglect, including all sexual abuse must, by law be reported to the prosecutor who will investigate it in conjunction with the police. The more you say, the more I'm convinced that you are either lying about your experience, or your delusional

I got out because if you report child abuse to the police, they will not investigate if the child is under DFACS / CPS care.
Horseshit! Any case of severe abuse or neglect, including all sexual abuse must, by law be reported to the prosecutor who will investigate it in conjunction with the police. The more you say, the more I'm convinced that you are either lying about your experience, or your delusional

An the more you post, the more I realize you are an illiterate idiot.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

You're getting desperate for some personal attention. Got anything about the OP?

Parents who are using pills and police to parent their children are destroying America.

You're getting desperate for some personal attention. Got anything about the OP?

Parents who are using pills and police to parent their children are destroying America.
I commented on the OP which your level of reading comprehension does not allow you to understand. Using pills and police? Are you fucking serious??

I commented on the OP which your level of reading comprehension does not allow you to understand. Using pills and police? Are you fucking serious??

Bite me. I commented on what the posters were conveying. If you have a problem with it, kiss my ass.

Bite me. I commented on what the posters were conveying. If you have a problem with it, kiss my ass.

Thank you for admitting that you are such an intellectual weakling that you rely on what other mental defectives are saying about what really happened, instead of doing your own analysis of it.

You all have done your work very well. But doing the stupid media's bidding, and finding these isolated cases coast to coast, and deriding and running down teachers, you have caused such a blistering teacher shortage that our public school system is about to go under.

Now.

Put on that impressive thinking cap and figure out what comes after, won't you? It can't be "other people's kids are not my problem" because buddy? they WILL be your problem when they're out committing crime, being wholly uneducated, and being a burden to the system, being completely uneducated.

Oh wait, that never factored in. Just find one stupid story about the "indoctrination centers" and go with that forever. Gotcha

You all have done your work very well. But doing the stupid media's bidding, and finding these isolated cases coast to coast, and deriding and running down teachers, you have caused such a blistering teacher shortage that our public school system is about to go under.

You have a teacher shortage because there is no profit financially or intellectually for anyone of exceptional intelligence to become a public school teacher. Most possess no degree in their chosen subject, and any nitwit can get the job with a "teaching certificate". They have no authority in the classroom and admins have little over the school.

Put on that impressive thinking cap and figure out what comes after, won't you? It can't be "other people's kids are not my problem" because buddy? they WILL be your problem when they're out committing crime, being wholly uneducated, and being a burden to the system, being completely uneducated.

They already are. For all the per capita spending on students, your system churns out a multitude of barely functional morons.

When I was in school the US public system was the envy of the world, and ranked at #1, though still not superior to the parochial schools. Today your system is ranked 24th on the planet. Enjoy your participation trophy.

You have a teacher shortage because there is no profit financially or intellectually for anyone of exceptional intelligence to become a public school teacher. Most possess no degree in their chosen subject, and any nitwit can get the job with a "teaching certificate". They have no authority in the classroom and admins have little over the school.

They already are. For all the per capita spending on students, your system churns out a multitude of barely functional morons.

When I was in school the US public system was the envy of the world, and ranked at #1, though still not superior to the parochial schools. Today your system is ranked 24th on the planet. Enjoy your participation trophy.

1. Great. Tell us your remedy for getting great teachers into the schools. Other than just bitching about everything.

Remedies, not bitching.

1. Great. Tell us your remedy for getting great teachers into the schools. Other than just bitching about everything.

Remedies, not bitching.

All teachers must hold degrees in at least one subject. Pay those who merit it as professionals. Fire those who do not reach a certain level of success, no excuses.

Give teachers disciplinary authority, and remove disruptive students from the class. Those who are mentally deficient attend separate classes run by professionals equipped to deal with them.

Offer vocational training to students who are not academically oriented. Don't foist the dummies on the whole class.

Set the academic bar to the highest standards, not the lowest. Make education competitive again.

Just off the top of my head too early on Sunday morning.

I grew up in a better educational environment.

The teacher is the ruler in class, and not student neither principal can mess with his authority: If a student of that age made a threat against the teacher, then the teacher approached him and smacked his face. End of the story.

When parents learned about it, they not only agree with the teacher's action but they also smacked the face of their son at home.

And some more. In high school, I witnessed four fights outside the school between a student and a teacher. No matter who was the winner, it was a fight between them and after it peace returned back in class.

Of course the old system didn't prevent for some students to become criminals later on, but surely it worked better than today's methodology.

Forum List

Back