And The Nonsense Continues

Then the mom's an idiot too. LEOs have more important things to do than scare the Hell out of kids. And, if it's an appropriate response, as someone who used to work for DFACS, I'd feel justified in removing that child from the home as the 6 year old is a product of the parents. upbringing.

Perfectly appropriate response. And the Mom admitted it.

“This is a real setback,” said Harold Jordan, senior policy advocate at the American Civil Liberties Union of Pennsylvania. He said excessive involvement of police in schools could make students less likely to report concerns to adults: “This is not a process that’s going to catch the next school shooter.”

“This is a real setback,” said Harold Jordan, senior policy advocate at the American Civil Liberties Union of Pennsylvania. He said excessive involvement of police in schools could make students less likely to report concerns to adults: “This is not a process that’s going to catch the next school shooter.”
Which is why they do it.

Then the mom's an idiot too. LEOs have more important things to do than scare the Hell out of kids. And, if it's an appropriate response, as someone who used to work for DFACS, I'd feel justified in removing that child from the home as the 6 year old is a product of the parents. upbringing.

My wife would have been on the school officials like an angry Jean Grey. :auiqs.jpg:

Famke-Janssen-as-Jean-Grey-in-X-men-The-Last-Stand-jean-grey-39335842-500-226.gif

Rockwell, that is ridiculous !! You were a CPS work? I was a CPS worker! You don't remove a child-any child- from their home because of some inappropriate behavior in school which may or may not have been some how influenced by the parents. How long did you work there before getting fired?

My wife would have been on the school officials like an angry Jean Grey. :auiqs.jpg:

Famke-Janssen-as-Jean-Grey-in-X-men-The-Last-Stand-jean-grey-39335842-500-226.gif

It's too bad that some politician representing the people hasn't called a press conference and expressed outrage at the waste of taxpayer money on absolute idiocy.

Rockwell, that is ridiculous !! You were a CPS work? I was a CPS worker! You don't remove a child-any child- from their home because of some inappropriate behavior in school which may or may not have been some how influenced by the parents. How long did you work there before getting fired?

With an attitude like that CPS fired you on your way in. If you don't understand what is being said, you owe it to yourself to get the facts. And you make asinine statements... why???

IF and I had no say in the matter, but IF that child's behavior rose to a level that justified being arrested over something that petty AND THE PARENT THINKS IT DID, then the parent is teaching their children criminal behavior. That is just cause to remove a child from the home.

Personally, the actions were normal fare for a 6 year old. A parent who thinks that using the police to parent children deserves a really good looking into. You can disagree without being an asshole.

With an attitude like that CPS fired you on your way in. If you don't understand what is being said, you owe it to yourself to get the facts. And you make asinine statements... why???

IF and I had no say in the matter, but IF that child's behavior rose to a level that justified being arrested over something that petty AND THE PARENT THINKS IT DID, then the parent is teaching their children criminal behavior. That is just cause to remove a child from the home.

Personally, the actions were normal fare for a 6 year old. A parent who thinks that using the police to parent children deserves a really good looking into. You can disagree without being an asshole.
What the hell are you blathering about Rockwell. ?? You not making any sense!! You are the one who does not have the facts straight. I have trouble believing that you worked in CPS. If you did , you must have screwed up a lot of lives

What the hell are you blathering about Rockwell. ?? You not making any sense!! You are the one who does not have the facts straight. I have trouble believing that you worked in CPS. If you did , you must have screwed up a lot of lives

Look who is talking, troll.

One must understand that all badass Trumpublicans on the Internets were once rocket scientists who are experts at most anything and everything. They are also martial arts experts, war heroes, richer than God and must suffer the inconvenience of dragging around 10 inch cocks wherever they may roam. ;)

Last edited:

You must know that all badass Trumpublicans on the Internets were once rocket scientists who are experts at most anything and everything. They are also richer than God and must drag around 10 inch cocks wherever they roam. ;)

You're close.
I made flight hardware for the Shuttle program and the Wife and I are in the top 5%.
You're a few inches short on the cock length though.

Look who is talking, troll.
So that's all that you have??!!

Forum List

Back