And the loser is ...

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
The night before the election, we don't know who the winner is. But we do know who the loser is. Women of the Democrat party. You whore yourself for liberal men. You sacrifice your dignity and hate on other women because you're money seeking tramps. It's over, you are seriously pathetic people. I feel sorry for you. Go ahead and continue to slut yourselves away

The night before the election, we don't know who the winner is. But we do know who the loser is. Women of the Democrat party. You whore yourself for liberal men. You sacrifice your dignity and hate on other women because you're money seeking tramps. It's over, you are seriously pathetic people. I feel sorry for you. Go ahead and continue to slut yourselves away

The cool thing is --- on the "Active Topics" panel on the right, this thread reads:

And the loser is ...
kaz

Truer words were never spake.

And by the way, again, there is no such thing as "the Democrat party". There never has been. So whatever fantasy girls you're making up here ............ do not exist. Even if they do, in their nonexistence, reveal some most revealing attitudes on the part of the drunk OP.

Yours,

Captain Buzzkill

The cool thing is --- on the "Active Topics" panel on the right, this thread reads:

And the loser is ...
kaz

And by the way, again, there is no such thing as "the Democrat party". There never has been. So whatever fantasy girls you're making up here ............ do not exist.

Yours,

Captain Buzzkill

Interesting. So when I say Trump is losing and he deserves it, you say I'm wrong? You mean I'm wrong he's losing or that he deserves it?

And the loser is ...
kaz

And by the way, again, there is no such thing as "the Democrat party". There never has been. So whatever fantasy girls you're making up here ............ do not exist. Even if they do, in their nonexistence, reveal some most revealing attitudes on the part of the drunk OP.

Yours,

Captain Buzzkill

Interesting. So when I say Trump is losing and he deserves it, you say I'm wrong? You mean I'm wrong he's losing or that he deserves it?

Actual, I didn't say you're "wrong", except about there not being a "Democrat party" --- I said you revealed interesting attitudes toward women.

There was the whole "loser" thing but those are your words. And I won't argue with 'em.

Forum List

Back