And the hits just keep on coming

Trump used Twitter to call people names. They seem to think that was "brilliant". 9 year olds aren't going to lead us anywhere.
Compared to what some of the left called Trump your response falls under the you got to be kidding department. Sure Trump got carried away in several instances, but the only way to deal with the looney left is fight fire with fire.

Trump used Twitter to call people names. They seem to think that was "brilliant". 9 year olds aren't going to lead us anywhere.
Compared to what some of the left called Trump your response falls under the you got to be kidding department. Sure Trump got carried away in several instances, but the only way to deal with the looney left is fight fire with fire.

They are NOT kidding, my man. The democrats are in bed with Satan and they ain't getting out any time soon.

How did that end for you? If Trump had transformed into even a little bit of a decent person he would have won.

It's a bit early for fearmongering wouldn't you say? This entire article comes off as one big right wing bitchfest. Democrats..BAD!!
For four years, you supported a man who not only had no interest in the job, he was intent on burning down every foundation
this country was built on..all with your loving approval. Too bad. This isn't cancel culture. On January 6th, Trump supporters attempted
to overturn a free and fair election. Those elections have consequences. You lost. Deal with it. Play nice in the sandbox. Learn to live in reality.

How did that end for you? If Trump had transformed into even a little bit of a decent person he would have won.
The slums would have voted for Trump?

A lot of people called names on Twitter, yet many are still on Twitter.....

Hypocrisy is the rule of the game of politics these days.

Call them hypocrites. I don't care. Besides he wasn't booted for his name calling. You should probably wish he had.

It's a bit early for fearmongering wouldn't you say? This entire article comes off as one big right wing bitchfest. Democrats..BAD!!
For four years, you supported a man who not only had no interest in the job, he was intent on burning down every foundation
this country was built on..all with your loving approval. Too bad. This isn't cancel culture. On January 6th, Trump supporters attempted
to overturn a free and fair election. Those elections have consequences. You lost. Deal with it. Play nice in the sandbox. Learn to live in reality.
Save it. You can try and pass off that free fair election bs all you want. Wisconsin, Michigan, PA. Georgia and to lesser extents Arizona and Nev. had fraud all over it. As for January 6 while your side was silent last summer with real actual riots in many cities until the demrats and their media stooges thought it might cost bird brain Biden the election.

Call them hypocrites. I don't care. Besides he wasn't booted for his name calling. You should probably wish he had.
He was booted for R.

He was booted because the owner despises him and apparently wants to control republican free speech, while doing little to democrats twitter posts at all. He stated he wants to start with Trump then go on from there.

Twitter Insider Leaks Video of Jack Dorsey Outlining Censorship Agenda, Beginning With President Trump…

LINK

He was booted because the owner despises him and apparently wants to control republican free speech, while doing little to democrats twitter posts at all. He stated he wants to start with Trump then go on from there.

Twitter Insider Leaks Video of Jack Dorsey Outlining Censorship Agenda, Beginning With President Trump…

LINK

All Trump had to do is do what any decent person would have done and said "I lost, get them the next time" and he isn't booted.

LINK

All Trump had to do is do what any decent person would have done and said "I lost, get them the next time" and he isn't booted.

I have stated a few times in this forum that Trump should have stopped after SCOTUS rejected the lawsuit, which was December 12.

Meanwhile Twitter has been censoring him for months and months already, you that forgetful?

Save it. You can try and pass off that free fair election bs all you want. Wisconsin, Michigan, PA. Georgia and to lesser extents Arizona and Nev. had fraud all over it. As for January 6 while your side was silent last summer with real actual riots in many cities until the demrats and their media stooges thought it might cost bird brain Biden the election.

65 lower court judges, 2 Supreme Court cases, Trump's own election officials, and every state's election officials (Republican and Democrat) would disagree with you.
If there was anything to the fraud assertions, they would have been heard. And stop with the comparing social justice protests with trying to overthrow the US government.
It's starting to get pathetic. You'll have another shot in 2024 if your side can find a way not to fuck things up again...I'm not gonna take that bet. :)

He lost by almost 7 million votes (allegedly). You're saying that he would have won over 7 million (alleged) votes by being a little nicer?

I have my doubts. For many reasons. Mostly because I don't think the outcome would have changed for any reason other than the people orchestrating it wanted Biden to win.

Forum List

Back