And the Dems support Blacks?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Apparently Ice Cube has decided he's not black enough for Biden. Ice Cube developed a program called "Contract With Black America". He has been shopping around his plan to Republicans and Democrats mere weeks before the election. Needless to say, the Democrat party pretty much blew him off, having him wait until after the election. Along came Trump who was putting together a plan of his own and was willing to work with Ice Cube.

So tell us how Democrats are out to help Black people.

Column: To understand why some Black men support Trump, start with Ice Cube

The marxist Dims are predictable, if nothing else. Like a puppy that's going to shit on the carpet.

The black charade has played out. They're getting uppity, and hardly know their place anymore. Obviously the plan is to replace their votes with millions of illegals.

Your carpet has just been shat on.

The marxist Dims are predictable, if nothing else. Like a puppy that's going to shit on the carpet.

The black charade has played out. They're getting uppity, and hardly know their place anymore. Obviously the plan is to replace their votes with millions of illegals.

Your carpet has just been shat on.

More like the folks in San Francisco, they're going to shit in the streets.

If black people were more diverse like the hispanics are democrats would have to work harder for their vote

Gee whiz! I wonder what it is that prevents those black voters from understanding how much the GOP loves them and wants to embrace them?!

What could it be?

The GOP has taken the old ”I have black friends” routine to new heights.

Should we refer to the as Super Predators like your girl does?

HRC1.jpg

Gee whiz! I wonder what it is that prevents those black voters from understanding how much the GOP loves them and wants to embrace them?!

What could it be?

Probably the smoke and mirrors BS from Democrats.

What could it be?

Probably the smoke and mirrors BS from Democrats.

Of course. It couldn't be anything that the GOP has done. Not a chance.

I see, you ask a question but don't want an answer, good for you.

You didn't answer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back