And The Blatant White Hate Racism Continues...

I imagine some whites made the sign, so they can draw all the far right wing papers to say how racist it was.

No one black would make this sign, there were a lot of white people marching.
Yea, sure.

and andy ngo was right there to film it, he happens to be at all the right places to disgrace BLM's and anifa.
You didn't answer my question. No spitting on the George Floyd Monument?

I imagine several whites were spitting at Floyd monument.

I don't know what "decenter yourself" means, but the rest are pretty reasonable. Respect it as a place of mourning, and if you see a Pete, don't cause a fight, but police your own.

Why would anyone be angry over that? Too bad it even has to be written down, to behave yourself at a wake, but based on some of the reactions here, I can see why they felt the need to plead for respect and peace.

Why would anyone be angry over that?

Because it's overtly racist, that's why...

I don't know what "decenter yourself" means, but the rest are pretty reasonable. Respect it as a place of mourning, and if you see a Pete, don't cause a fight, but police your own.

Why would anyone be angry over that? Too bad it even has to be written down, to behave yourself at a wake, but based on some of the reactions here, I can see why they felt the need to plead for respect and peace.

Why would anyone be angry over that?

Because it's overtly racist, that's why...
Oh, so it's because they addressed it to whites instead of everyone in general?

Your side sure does a lot of calling out racism by blacks, but you don't seem bothered by the racist slurs in this thread by white posters. How come?

Yes, that makes it racist...

Your side sure does a lot of calling out racism by blacks, but you don't seem bothered by the racist slurs in this thread by white posters. How come?

"My side"?

Tell me, Kitten, what exactly is "my side". Let's see how much you think you know anything about who you're talking to...

"My side"?

Tell me, Kitten, what exactly is "my side". Let's see how much you think you know anything about who you're talking to...
Okay. It's not your side. I could care less who you think you are, and I'm not your kitten.

You going to answer my question?

"My side"?

Okay. It's not your side. I could care less who you think you are, and I'm not your kitten.

If you holier than thou propaganda parrots actually cared about racist slurs you'd be going after the rap music industry and the education system that ignores the Black culture calling each other "nygga".

"My side"?

Listen, Cupcake, the fact is that you're ignorant. You stupidly decide that someone who might disagree with you is a polar opposite in their thinking. That's stupid.

Now, you want to know why people aren't put off by the racial slurs? Because it's tit-for-tat. That's all.

Most smart people understand that...

As long as the left excuses black people calling each other "nygga", the double standard racist hypocrisy will continue.

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

United Negro College Fund.

Those words are fine when they're used in the context of bettering coloreds and negroes.

As far as I'm concerned, if those words are okay then, they're okay all the time...

"My side"?

Listen, Cupcake, the fact is that you're ignorant. You stupidly decide that someone who might disagree with you is a polar opposite in their thinking. That's stupid.

Now, you want to know why people aren't put off by the racial slurs? Because it's tit-for-tat. That's all.

Tit for tat my ass. The racism here is blatant by some, so it's just too rich that the only racism you can see is from a concerned group of blacks who hoped George Floyd's memorial would be respected.

"My side"?

Tit for tat my ass. The racism here is blatant by some, so it's just too rich that the only racism you can see is from a concerned group of blacks who hoped George Floyd's memorial would be respected.

Liberals would lose their fuckin' minds if something similar was erected in memory of a white man and it had "Rules for People Of Color".

You know it.

Bottom line, the sign is racist...

we're all racist filth JUST BECAUSE WE'RE WHITE.
Doesn’t feel good, does it?
Now you know how we feel.
Learn from it.
Oh really? So does that now mean that whites can OPENLY be racist, instead of just being ACCUSED of it, that we can now form organizations JUST FOR WHITES? How about a beauty pageant just for whites, or the congressional white caucus, or the national white college fund, or a magazine called WHITE, or hey, I have a great idea, let's start teaching a program in school that teaches kids that all BLACKS are RACIST, just because they're BLACK, and they need to start acting LESS BLACK, so more Affirmative Action, no more quotas, no more special treatment AT ALL that puts blacks ahead of others, JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK.

You got NO GAME here, Buck Wheat. You're the stupid mother fucker that's got a lesson to learn, not me, not white people.

Eat shit ya racist prick.
Actually you need to go through a couple hundred years of slavery first.
When were you a slave, dumbass?

Actually, you need to go back to Africa.
Oh my where is my tissue box? Goofus wouldn't be here without slavery

"My side"?

Liberals would lose their fuckin' minds if something similar was erected in memory of a white man and it had "Rules for People Of Color".

You know it.

That's a point.

"My side"?

Is that sign racist? Yes or no.

"My side"?

You know it.

That's a point.

You're goddamn right it is...

Forum List

Back