....and so starts the zombie apocalypse

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
It's happening. A man in India who was in coronavirus quarantine, ran into street naked before biting woman to death. :eek2yum:

"A man who was forced to quarantine in his home over fears of coronavirus tore his clothes off and raced into the street naked before biting a sleeping elderly woman to death, it is claimed.

The man, named only as Manikandan, had flown home to India from Sri Lanka when he was ordered by authorities and his family not to leave his house for 14 days.

According to reports in India, after a week of the self-isolation the 35-year-old man began ripping his clothes off before he hurtled into the street in Tamil Nadu.

It is claimed he then began running through the adjacent streets where he spotted an elderly woman sleeping outside her own home.

Yahoo! News India says the man then raced up to her before clamping down on he neck and biting hard."

Man in coronavirus quarantine runs into street naked and bites woman to death

I knew damned well it would come to this. Now which one of your reprobates was responsible for this?

aO05pWD_460s.jpg

Last edited:
Remember that shithead that ate a batch of bath salts then ate a fellas face off? I thought it was the normal journalism hyperbole, but some time later, there was an article and pic of the guy and they weren't lying.

ACK!

Wonder what happened to all the bath salts face-eaters? Haven't heard anything about those inna couple years.

Remember that shithead that ate a batch of bath salts then ate a fellas face off? I thought it was the normal journalism hyperbole, but some time later, there was an article and pic of the guy and they weren't lying.

ACK!

Wonder what happened to all the bath salts face-eaters? Haven't heard anything about those inna couple years.

Maybe there really is a limit to the crazy shit drug thugs will do. I watched a few some months ago... people fucked up on bath salts and some other dang thing I can't think of. Most bizarre behavior EVER and looked about as far from a good time as you can get.

They whack people with those sticks over there like the Chinese do with bamboo.
View attachment 316620

Indian zombie-whackers. :laughing0301:

WTF?

Try and whack me with that and someone is gonna be walking away with a stick in their patoot.

LMAO! Dang... those are some fiends when they get a stick in their hands.

I've seen videos on some of these tv shows. Like some guy snags a necklace or purse from a gal then spends the next 80 hours getting a learnin from the crowd. They guy is either dead by then or at least very, very happy to get arrested.

It's happening. A man in India who was in coronavirus quarantine, ran into street naked before biting woman to death. :eek2yum:

"A man who was forced to quarantine in his home over fears of coronavirus tore his clothes off and raced into the street naked before biting a sleeping elderly woman to death, it is claimed.

The man, named only as Manikandan, had flown home to India from Sri Lanka when he was ordered by authorities and his family not to leave his house for 14 days.

According to reports in India, after a week of the self-isolation the 35-year-old man began ripping his clothes off before he hurtled into the street in Tamil Nadu.

It is claimed he then began running through the adjacent streets where he spotted an elderly woman sleeping outside her own home.

Yahoo! News India says the man then raced up to her before clamping down on he neck and biting hard."

I knew damned well it would come to this. Now which one of your reprobates was responsible for this?

aO05pWD_460s.jpg
What in da ham sammmich...bit her to death

Crazy street shittin dot
zombie.jpg

The good news is that TDS liberals and leftists will be the first to snap. Conservatives with years of morality training, religion, self-sacrifice, good parental discipline and firearms training have already devoted years of contemplation, planning and conditioning to be well-hardened against these times.

They whack people with those sticks over there like the Chinese do with bamboo.
View attachment 316620

Indian zombie-whackers. :laughing0301:

WTF?

Try and whack me with that and someone is gonna be walking away with a stick in their patoot.

You'd rather be hit with a stick than get tossed in one of their jails
I would imagine.

I would imagine. That is really fucked up.

Some of us can recall seeing black and native peoples being beaten like that here. And if it gets that tight here, pffft , shot, done. Somebody was scared, off scot free.

Forum List

Back