And on and on it goes

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

CNN just can't give it up! We know that Trump's allegiance to the laws of the United States is non-existent. Call him on it, and he'll rally the mob against you and vote you out of office, or worse. Trump's likely attitude would be that those gifts were given to him and him along because of his greatness, and are not the property of the American people.

I bet an early morning unannounced raid on his Florida digs would uncover a lot, if you could find his hiding places. Ethics have no place in a Trump administration. We saw that on full display on January 6.

Screenshot_20220607-155128-343.png

CNN just can't give it up! We know that Trump's allegiance to the laws of the United States is non-existent. Call him on it, and he'll rally the mob against you and vote you out of office, or worse. Trump's likely attitude would be that those gifts were given to him and him along because of his greatness, and are not the property of the American people.

I bet an early morning unannounced raid on his Florida digs would uncover a lot, if you could find his hiding places. Ethics have no place in a Trump administration. We saw that on full display on January 6.

They should use your rambling TDS rant as a preamble to the Thursday nite clown show.

Wow, you KNOW Joe Biden is having another shitty week when you see these kinds of posts.

LOL!

One of the gifts mentioned that was missing on the telly this afternoon was a three figured monkey statue given to him by an Indian politician.
I thought that was highly amusing...and appropriate given that the statue summed up Trump's entire presidency. :auiqs.jpg:

Hopefully, Pompeo drank his evidence. :)

The Constitution (Article I, Section 9) prohibits anyone in the US Government from receiving a personal gift from a foreign head of state without the consent of Congress. However, federal law establishes the maximum value of a gift to the president at $375. Gifts of larger value transferred to the National Achieves, federal museums, or displays etc.

Donald Trump during his presidency has tried to claim he is a private citizen when it suits him. That does not work. The president is the president 24hrs a day 7 days a week.

Last edited:

Meanwhile, Xi declared Joe and Hunter as dependents on his tax return

CNN just can't give it up! We know that XiBiden's allegiance to the laws of the United States is non-existent. Call him on it, and he'll lie to the mob against you and have the Democrat voted out of office, or worse have BLM/ATIFA burn minority businesses or murder other blacks. XIBiden's likely attitude would be that those gifts were given to him and him along because of his lack of greatness, and are not the property of the American people but China, Russia and other Communist countries.

I bet an early morning unannounced raid on his son's Hunter XiBiden digs would uncover a lot, if you could find his hiding places. Ethics have no place in a Biden administration. We saw that on full display on January 21st.

I just copied and pasted your statement with the truth.

“We got’em….” thread #378,901,122

Forum List

Back