And O'Bidens running mate is....

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
I find that doubtful. To put her in a position to become president would preclude any possibility of a transfer of power occurring the following January should they manage to get her "elected", and they know it.

I find that doubtful. To put her in a position to become president would preclude any possibility of a transfer of power occurring the following January should they manage to get her "elected", and they know it.
Is that because one night at a state meeting she uttered the epithet against a trusted American symbol of "All this for a damn flag" to her husband behind the scenes where a camera picked up the pieces if you can read her lips. And now she's going to be the President when Biden is sued for treason of stealing taxpayer dollars given to the Ukraine through extortion.

Last edited:
Picking Michelle Obama would guarantee election for Biden

Her popularity is off the charts

So is Beyoncé's. You think she'd win?

A ticket with Michelle Obama would win easily.
Can’t wait for Trump to attack her
You really think so? It would just be more proof the same strings pulling her husband would be pulling her. People were not happy with his economic results and other things at all.

Okay, so, assuming Biden goes completely off the rails and selects Michelle Obama, what are her qualifications for President?
Michelle Obama is respected around the world.
Something nobody in the Trump administration can claim

Well, last I checked, being respected isn't a qualification.

Your response is a dodge.

How would she possibly be qualified to be President?

Okay, so, assuming Biden goes completely off the rails and selects Michelle Obama, what are her qualifications for President?
"Big Mike" IS an anti-American fool. She/he/it? qualifies right there for the liberal lunatic crowd..
Trump is the one who claims we are not a great country and has destroyed our reputation around the world

Michelle Obama is respected around the world.
Something nobody in the Trump administration can claim

Well, last I checked, being respected isn't a qualification.

Your response is a dodge.

How would she possibly be qualified to be President?
As a matter of fact it is a qualification.
It means others would be willing to deal with you, to cooperate with you, trust you.

Something the Trump administration lacks

She will make a great VP

1588082505466.jpeg

Forum List

Back