Dec 8, 2013

"And if we work our butts off, to take back all three chambers of Congress."

"My thermos keeps my coffee hot and iced tea cold. How does it know?"

deep-thoughts-with-ocasio-cortez-people-can-be-so-hypocritical-my-36193267.png

DxitCzSXgAMI_eC.jpg

AOC-meme-toast_.jpg

Interesting how Republicans are incapable of providing authentic quotes

Photoshop and fake quotes is the best they have to offer

As a conservative, I am deeply alarmed at the amount attention (teasing) be put on AOC. It is absolutely 100% clear that this woman is the best weapon against liberalism ever placed on earth. Her sheer stupidity will make even Bernie Sanders question his politics if they align with someone this stupid. We need to back off before the Democrats have her throw out in the rain and tell her to look up and wait for her to drown.

At this point, I’d say the odds are favoring her as a one term and done. Then she will undoubtedly get her own reality show.

Ok, I gotta ask, since you are jumping to AOC’s defense, is it because you think she is a valuable asset to the democrats or you feel bad for her like a wet puppy in the cold?

This new wave of geniuses the left keep electing to office makes hillary look like Reagan.

For Moderate Democrats.

Get yer AOC T-Shirts while they last.

We've all known how stupid Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is. I don't think that's even up for debate.

With gems like "unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs" there should be no question that this girl is not ready for the responsibility of holding public office.

I'M not WITH STUPID (crossed eyes edition) SHIRT!

$21.95 + Free Shipping

BUY NOW

Authentic! You mean like this:

"People are shooting children because they are too poor to buy bread."

That kind of authentic?

LOL, from the party who's every supposed Trump is a racist quote is a misquote. Suddenly this is a standard to you. And it will remain a standard for you until the subject flips parties again ...

Forum List

Back