And *now* Republicans are worried about mean Tweets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The rest of the Senate Republican ostriches chimed in. Mike Braun said, “No real response to it.” Rick Scott said, “I didn’t see it.” Marco Rubio said, “I didn’t see it. I don’t read Twitter.” Kevin Cramer said, “I know nothing of the episode, so I don’t know.” Pat Roberts said, “I don’t want to hear it…I’d just as soon not.”

But Tom Cotton best summed up their attitude on a different occasion, when Trump tweeted that four female House members of color should go back where they came from (three were born in America, one was a naturalized citizen). When Cotton was asked what he thought of Trump’s tweet, he said: “The president is gonna tweet what he’s gonna tweet.”
-----------------------------------------
unbelievable how they are hypocrites!!

John Bolton said something on Canadian Talks station awhile back and the best thing to do with Trump is to ignore him and it will drive him nuts.

Twitter taking away his one massive way to get his disinformation out was the best thing that could have ever happened and for those that said they never saw his tweets might be true and it was most likely a staff member that saw them and Cotton was correct in his comment because Trump will be Trump...

John Bolton said something on Canadian Talks station awhile back and the best thing to do with Trump is to ignore him and it will drive him nuts.

Twitter taking away his one massive way to get his disinformation out was the best thing that could have ever happened and for those that said they never saw his tweets might be true and it was most likely a staff member that saw them and Cotton was correct in his comment because Trump will be Trump...

Trump is already mentally ill and desperate to be the center of attention 24/7.

and Neera Tanden will be Neera Tanden!!

EvSC_PpXYAM7vLc

The rest of the Senate Republican ostriches chimed in. Mike Braun said, “No real response to it.” Rick Scott said, “I didn’t see it.” Marco Rubio said, “I didn’t see it. I don’t read Twitter.” Kevin Cramer said, “I know nothing of the episode, so I don’t know.” Pat Roberts said, “I don’t want to hear it…I’d just as soon not.”

But Tom Cotton best summed up their attitude on a different occasion, when Trump tweeted that four female House members of color should go back where they came from (three were born in America, one was a naturalized citizen). When Cotton was asked what he thought of Trump’s tweet, he said: “The president is gonna tweet what he’s gonna tweet.”
-----------------------------------------
unbelievable how they are hypocrites!!
No link?

this is an illegal thread

If you’re talking about em, you’re thinking about em.

Maybe you libs would benefit from not obsessing about a man you hate so badly.

Can’t be healthy.

If you’re talking about em, you’re thinking about em.

Maybe you libs would benefit from not obsessing about a man you hate so badly.

Can’t be healthy.
Sorry, but we're still kicking his ass. It's a good feeling to know.
Could the Mexicans have made his CPAC statue any uglier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back