And Now For "Political Dancing Chickens"

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. This week I heard a discussion of carnival entertainment that was brutal to chickens. The carnie billboard claimed the act was 'Dancing Chickens," and what it was was an electric stove top heated up and then chickens placed on it.
You can guess what happened....

I sure hope that sort of thing is illegal today.

2. But.....there is this version, physically harmless.....and targets the deserving of psychological pain.

What we do is ask Democrats the following series of question, and watch the dancing.

a. Who did a better job with the economy, Trump or the Democrats?

b. Who was better containing the southern border, Trump or the Democrats?

c. Who contained inflation better, Trump or the Democrats?

d. When was there more peace in the world, under Trump or under the Democrat?

e. When did we have better gas prices, under Trump or under the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?

Watch the dancing, spasms, spittle-spewing vulgarity, all increase with each question.

And best of all.....no chickens are harmed......only lower primates.

1. This week I heard a discussion of carnival entertainment that was brutal to chickens. The carnie billboard claimed the act was 'Dancing Chickens," and what it was was an electric stove top heated up and then chickens placed on it.
You can guess what happened....

I sure hope that sort of thing is illegal today.

2. But.....there is this version, physically harmless.....and targets the deserving of psychological pain.

What we do is ask Democrats the following series of question, and watch the dancing.

a. Who did a better job with the economy, Trump or the Democrats?

b. Who was better containing the southern border, Trump or the Democrats?

c. Who contained inflation better, Trump or the Democrats?

d. When was there more peace in the world, under Trump or under the Democrat?

e. When did we have better gas prices, under Trump or under the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?

Watch the dancing, spasms, spittle-spewing vulgarity, all increase with each question.

And best of all.....no chickens are harmed......only lower primates.
Even better, they will say it's all DT & conservatives & dance while they do it.
Proggjection is a favorite tactic of the lefties.
Many don't know they are doing it because everything they think they know is false

Even better, they will say it's all DT & conservatives & dance while they do it.
Proggjection is a favorite tactic of the lefties.
Many don't know they are doing it because everything they think they know is false

Democrats lie about everything.....but I bet this 'game' will provide some angst.

Forum List

Back