And now, a truly relevant opinion on monuments to the Confederacy

[ Many of my friends of color, and I have more of them than I do white, have read the book also, and will never again, vote Democrat.

That makes your friends idiots.
No that makes them very smart.

if-you-are-young-and-not-liberal-then-you-dont-have-a.jpg

Woohoo! Look at those Democrats go.

It's okie dokie to steal from the public coffers for education, outsource and offshore jobs, go to war and exploit the hell out of other countries by implementing the free market because truly you are doing something wonderous. That makes it all better.

Are you aware that the Charlottesville city council had already voted to remove this statue before any of this protesting started?

Are you aware that the Charlottesville city council had already voted to remove this statue before any of this protesting started?

Yes. Shouldn't you be out celebrating?

Why would I? My position is neutral. That leaves me with supporting the disposition of the monuments etc., being in the hands of the governments that have jurisdiction.

Why would I? My position is neutral. That leaves me with supporting the disposition of the monuments etc., being in the hands of the governments that have jurisdiction.

Because you can hide behind the how cool Democrats are now? The Great Defenders. You aren't neutral. Not by a long shot. You will use this if it is politically expedient to do so.

Forum List

Back