And Lavrov was right! On behalf of all the Jews encircled in Azovstal

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Recall the prehistory:

The Jewish uproar commotion) occurred after Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov said that in Ukraine "captured fighters wear the symbol and tattoos of swastika, Nazi battalions.
A little earlier, Ukrainian President Zelensky tried to veil this topic with Jesuit logic. Like, what kind of Nazis can there be in Ukraine if its president is a Jew?! Lavrov replied: "I may be wrong, but Hitler also had Jewish blood, but this does not mean anything. Wise Jewish people say that the most virulent anti-Semites are usually Jews.

Berl Lazar (Chief Rabbi of Russia) criticized and called shocking the May Day statements of Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov concerning the policy of Adolf Hitler, Vladimir Zelensky, Nazis in general and Nazi-Jews in particular.
Of course no one apologized, although there were rumors in Israel about "Putin's apologies," but the "news" did not spread beyond the Zionist community.

And then Berl Lazar and the entire community of Zionists and Jewish Banderites were struck... by the Jewish Banderite Benya of the Nazi battalion Azov.

"On behalf of all the Jews surrounded in Azovstal": Vitaly Barabash, "defender" of Mariupol, call sign "Benya", addressed Israel
Below is the translation of the Jewish banderito , as Ukrainian Jewish-Nazis dubbed themselves, and the details are very interesting. We begin after greetings, which "hero" sends to his compatriots from 2.50 min. He says very interesting things.

"In the rubble of Azovstal are Jews like me, like you. You and I remember how our forefathers suffered from genocide, the Ukrainians from Stalin, the Jews from Hitler. Today a new tragedy has struck our common roots, renewing and uniting the efforts of the two dictators of the past in the person of Putin. I appeal on behalf of all Jews in the midst: I am wounded, but have the opportunity to record this video. And the rest of us right now are defending every shred of land that the Ukrainian people once shared with our ancestors.

Russia has been destroying everything about our common roots and our common history for the third month now. All along we have been united by two common tragedies, but now we must fight because this is both our land and our country. Ukrainians have never turned away from the Jews, so Israel too must not turn away, but must stand shoulder to shoulder against the Russian invaders.

Now, as we are here, we demand Israel's help in withdrawing the entire Mariupol garrison and call for it to be saved. You have power like no other, and we have hope in you like no other."

%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%2014-05-2022%20070020.jpg

That tattoo on that guys neck is not nazi, it is a religious symbol. Pre-Nazi Germany, the swastika was a good luck symbol in many cultures, including Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, and others. In America, it was the official symbol of the 45th Infantry Division, and Coca Cola used tokens and charms with their logo on a swastika. Nazis took a symbol everyone knew and liked, and made it the symbol of evil. Despite this, many religions still use it. Don't take it out of context to fit your flawed narrative.

Recall the prehistory:

The Jewish uproar commotion) occurred after Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov said that in Ukraine "captured fighters wear the symbol and tattoos of swastika, Nazi battalions.
A little earlier, Ukrainian President Zelensky tried to veil this topic with Jesuit logic. Like, what kind of Nazis can there be in Ukraine if its president is a Jew?! Lavrov replied: "I may be wrong, but Hitler also had Jewish blood, but this does not mean anything. Wise Jewish people say that the most virulent anti-Semites are usually Jews.

Berl Lazar (Chief Rabbi of Russia) criticized and called shocking the May Day statements of Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov concerning the policy of Adolf Hitler, Vladimir Zelensky, Nazis in general and Nazi-Jews in particular.
Of course no one apologized, although there were rumors in Israel about "Putin's apologies," but the "news" did not spread beyond the Zionist community.

And then Berl Lazar and the entire community of Zionists and Jewish Banderites were struck... by the Jewish Banderite Benya of the Nazi battalion Azov.

"On behalf of all the Jews surrounded in Azovstal": Vitaly Barabash, "defender" of Mariupol, call sign "Benya", addressed Israel
Below is the translation of the Jewish banderito , as Ukrainian Jewish-Nazis dubbed themselves, and the details are very interesting. We begin after greetings, which "hero" sends to his compatriots from 2.50 min. He says very interesting things.

"In the rubble of Azovstal are Jews like me, like you. You and I remember how our forefathers suffered from genocide, the Ukrainians from Stalin, the Jews from Hitler. Today a new tragedy has struck our common roots, renewing and uniting the efforts of the two dictators of the past in the person of Putin. I appeal on behalf of all Jews in the midst: I am wounded, but have the opportunity to record this video. And the rest of us right now are defending every shred of land that the Ukrainian people once shared with our ancestors.

Russia has been destroying everything about our common roots and our common history for the third month now. All along we have been united by two common tragedies, but now we must fight because this is both our land and our country. Ukrainians have never turned away from the Jews, so Israel too must not turn away, but must stand shoulder to shoulder against the Russian invaders.

Now, as we are here, we demand Israel's help in withdrawing the entire Mariupol garrison and call for it to be saved. You have power like no other, and we have hope in you like no other."

1652559933051.png

Recall the prehistory:

Reading your post is like starting a book in the middle. How about a preface and a conclusion?

That tattoo on that guys neck is not nazi, it is a religious symbol. Pre-Nazi Germany, the swastika was a good luck symbol in many cultures, including Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, and others. In America, it was the official symbol of the 45th Infantry Division, and Coca Cola used tokens and charms with their logo on a swastika. Nazis took a symbol everyone knew and liked, and made it the symbol of evil. Despite this, many religions still use it. Don't take it out of context to fit your flawed narrative.

Just try to wear swastika somewhere in Europa, for example Germany.

Forum List

Back