And Just Like That Elections Can Be Easily Stolen

You just can't help being a juvenile imbecile can you. What a total idiot you are. Its actually embarrassing to see your posts. I don't see how these people have put up with you.
LOL

Slobbers the moron who fell for the tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense in that video.

G'head, prove Dominion weighs their vote counts. They claim they don't...

Fractional or "weighted" voting does not exist in any Dominion system.

... prove they're lying and that their systems actually do weigh voting......

:popcorn:

1643166872599.png

You just can't help being a juvenile imbecile can you. What a total idiot you are. Its actually embarrassing to see your posts. I don't see how these people have put up with you.
LOL

Slobbers the moron who fell for the tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense in that video.

G'head, prove Dominion weighs their vote counts. They claim they don't...

Fractional or "weighted" voting does not exist in any Dominion system.

... prove they're lying and that their systems actually do weigh voting......

:popcorn:
What? No answer??

This is my shocked face --> :lmao:

What? No answer??

This is my shocked face --> :lmao:

Talking to you is like talking to a cross between Hitler and a Rock: Too stupid like a rock to understand any answer, too evil like Hitler to care.

Now go sit on a dick, asshole

Talking to you is like talking to a cross between Hitler and a Rock: Too stupid like a rock to understand any answer, too evil like Hitler to care.

Now go sit on a dick, asshole
LOLOL

Those telling the truth, can post answers. Those who are full of shit, post post the cowardly nonsense you posted.

:dance:

And here I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that election integrity was concrete.
Anyone care to share when election stealing with ease was ever said by a Democrat following the November 2020 election?

Biden Says 2022 Election “Could Easily Be Illegitimate”

“Oh, yeah, I think it could easily be illegitimate … The increase in the prospect of being illegitimate is in proportion to not being able to get these reforms passed.”

More like “we need the swamp to be in charge so we can steal elections easier”
The Republican head of our election commission here in Nebraska said that our elections were totally correct, without a doubt. Electrics from all across the country said the same thing whether they were Democrats or Republicans. Most Americans agree the election was not questionable. I'll go with the majority. Despite all that the Republican leadership in our state is trying to enforce stricter boarding guidelines that will end up disenfranchising some of the poor and people of color. I don't mind these laws but if they're going to make them they have to provide funding to get everyone registered to vote that wants to get registered in election day should be a holiday so everyone can vote that wants to.

but if they're going to make them they have to provide funding to get everyone registered to vote that wants to get registered in election day should be a holiday so everyone can vote that wants to.
But then people who should be able to vote would...and stopping them is the object there

LOLOL

From where did you get those figures??
Those are 2016 numbers, they don't take into account all the new voters that came into place in the last 4 years,
But then people who should be able to vote would...and stopping them is the object there
LOL, I understand exactly what you're saying. Thanks for the laugh again.

So you suspect Trump people would cheat because that's what Dims do.
I suspect Democrats will accuse Republicans of cheating because Trump has shown it's an effective means of keeping the drones energized.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back