And just like that Democrats were pro war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’ve yet to see a thread here or hear anything on DemTV or in DemMedia that looks or sounds like a condemnation of our involvement?
Are Democrats now all for big military and US military imposition?
3dk7af.jpg

I’ve yet to see a thread here or hear anything on DemTV or in DemMedia that looks or sounds like a condemnation of our involvement?
3dk7af.jpg
So you post a whiny OP instead.

Democrats are very shallow thinkers....Orange man bad worked on them because its only three words....and one is a color...but to expect them to have a solid foundation of thought is asking way too much from them....
dems are anti war when it suits their narrative and pro war when that suits their narrative...they are shallow as hell...

3dk7af.jpg
Not really. Biden's team will ultimately just bend over and take whatever.

waging on war on countries of color is a constant of Amerikkka. We don't eva bomb da white folks at they homes in Europe.

Pseudo-cons always root for America's enemies when they attack us under Democrat presidents. Why do you support deadly Syrian and Iranian backed attacks on Americans? Who's side are you on?

Pseudo-cons always root for America's enemies when they attack us under Democrat presidents. Why do you support deadly Syrian and Iranian backed attacks on Americans? Who's side are you on?
So that is a yes then. Democrats are back on the pro war train.

Sad to see that one of the largest reasons for the left to exist has now been thrown to the wayside.

So that is a yes then. Democrats are back on the pro war train.

Sad to see that one of the largest reasons for the left to exist has now been thrown to the wayside.
Neither Democrats nor Republicans have ever left the bipartisan ME position of protecting ME oil. Only partisan hacks, mostly on one side, call a retaliatory strike like this a war.

Since when are right wing nuts against bombing terrorists?

We aren't. We are against killing civilians and US citizens abroad like ovomit did.

The 542 drone strikes that Obama authorized killed an estimated 3,797 people, including 324 civilians. As he reportedly told senior aides in 2011: “Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back