...and January 6th just won't leave the public's conscience....

65218r.jpg
It is very revealing that this pathetic Trump apologist tries to lessen the outrageous nature of Trump’s “Big Lie” propaganda and multiple attempts to keep himself in power after losing the 2020 election … by “ironically” pointing out that Jan. 6th was not up to the “fascist” standards of Hitler’s “Reichstag Fire” in 1933.

For that matter the Brazilian fanatics who copied Trump’s plans, directly appealing to the military to take power there and put Trump’s co-thinker Bolsonaro in power … also fell short of the full “fascist standard.”

Actually, the Reichstag Fire occurred after Hitler was “legally” appointed Chancellor in Germany, whereas Trump lost his election and all legal appeals. Nevertheless Trump and apparently some of his apologists apparently dream of “Making America Great Again” … “by any means necessary.”

Our Trump cultists and some other MAGAnuts seem terribly unhappy with legal processes. Some of course just hope Trump runs again and “legally” wins against the not especially popular Democrat Biden or against some other equally uncharismatic politician in 2024. This is actually not impossible …

But clearly other crazy elements are openly talking about “civil war,” searching for a more violent way to “Make America Great Again.” These are even willing to overthrow our Constitution and laws — as Trump already suggested might be necessary.

Don’t be a sucker for lunatic provocateurs who would happily bring this country over the abyss …

Last edited:
Sure, yea that, but in real life it was MAGA goof balls trying to over throw the government.
With all due respect, Mak? If you think a thousand unarmed protesters had any intention of overthrowing the United States Government you're a bit on the naive side! They went there to protest an election...not overthrow the Government.

Remember Capitol Officer, Brian Sickinick?
Of course, he's dead now.
May he rest in peace....and his family find solace and peace themselves.

But it seems that the Officer didn't die solely of too many donuts as some callous jackasses on a number of RWNJ chatrooms have suggested.

Just exactly what contributed to his untimely death will, we are sure, be sliced, diced, and VitaMixed in the tort courts. And somebody is gonna pay big, in my opinion. And it will be...likely...the homeowner's insurance carrier of those blokes who sprayed Officer Sickinick down with bear-spray. Or, it will be the equity in their homes, their bank accounts, their assets. Their families.

After all what those two jackasses did is a battery. An assault. Clearly and graphic video demonstrated that. In fact, it was evidence in court.
NOT.....a good development for those who support the attackers, the attackers themselves, and their family's assets.

But let's not be distracted by the dollars and cents of RWNJ's jackass actions on January 6th.
Rather, let's see how it is gonna effect the freedom of one of the criminal attackers.
And, for one of 'em.....it means 7 years of less freedom.

This was reported this afternoon:

"Man sentenced to nearly 7 years in Jan. 6 assault of officer Brian Sicknick"

Julian Khater admitted he used chemical spray on officers defending the U.S. Capitol, including Sicknick, who died the next day

"On Friday, a man who attacked Brian Sicknick with chemical spray at the Capitol was sentenced to 80 months — nearly seven years — behind bars. Julian Khater, 32, pleaded guilty in March to assaulting officers with a dangerous weapon.

D.C.’s chief medical examiner previously ruled that Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes a day after he confronted rioters, and that “all that transpired on that day played a role in his condition.” George Tanios, who was with Khater that day and admitted buying and handing chemical spray to Khater, is also being sentenced Friday. Neither Khater, 32, nor Tanios, 41, was charged in Sicknick’s death."

--------------------------------------

Note carefully....that underlined sentence above: "all that transpired...played a role".
That phrase all by itself is aplaintiff's attorney's ticket-to-ride.
Betcha.

Those jackasses....and their poor families ..... are gonna pay and pay....for their spray-fest on January 6th.

Karma. She's a biatch. Some say.
Oh boy, this sounds like the story that claims James Earl Ray killed MLK. Pure poppycock.

They went there to protest an election...not overthrow the Government.

Of course they weren't beating up cops and bustin' doors and windows to "overthrow the government". Duh!!!

They were doin' all that in order to KEEP the government that was in place on J6....but had been given a termination notice 60-days prior..

A group of angry MAGAloons ain't gonna "overthrow" any government by spraying cops with MACE and then pissin' & poopin' in the Capitol offices and hallways.

What he hell are you thinkin'?

It is very revealing that this pathetic Trump apologist tries to lessen the outrageous nature of Trump’s “Big Lie” propaganda and multiple attempts to keep himself in power after losing the 2020 election … by “ironically” pointing out that Jan. 6th was not up to the “fascist” standards of Hitler’s “Reichstag Fire” in 1933.

For that matter the Brazilian fanatics who copied Trump’s plans, directly appealing to the military to take power there and put Trump’s co-thinker Bolsonaro in power … also fell short of the full “fascist standard.”

Actually, the Reichstag Fire occurred after Hitler was “legally” appointed Chancellor in Germany, whereas Trump lost his election and all legal appeals. Nevertheless Trump and apparently some of his apologists apparently dream of “Making America Great Again” … “by any means necessary.”

Our Trump cultists and some other MAGAnuts seem terribly unhappy with legal processes. Some of course just hope Trump runs again and “legally” wins against the not especially popular Democrat Biden or against some other equally uncharismatic politician in 2024. This is actually not impossible …

But clearly other crazy elements are openly talking about “civil war,” searching for a more violent way to “Make America Great Again.” These are even willing to overthrow our Constitution and laws — as Trump already suggested might be necessary.

Don’t be a sucker for lunatic provocateurs who would happily bring this country over the abyss …
I’m willing to bet your IP address traces back to either a CCP. Intel operation or, slightly less likely, a Soros funded Agitprop operation
  • Someone ordered the guards to let down the barricades
  • Someone opened the magnetic door locks FROM THE INSIDE
  • Ray Epps, and many others, were FBI Operatives
  • Nancy refused additional security AND invited her daughter to film
The vast majority of those arrested have been political prisoners FOR OVER 2 YEARS

"The vast majority of those arrested have been political prisoners FOR OVER 2 YEARS"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batter up, good poster CFrank.
900+ arrested have been in jail or prison or incarcerated for over two years?

I had not read or heard that.
What is your source for that?

The forum always welcomes responsible contributions from posters who take their postings and assertions seriously and offer the forum vetting and sourcing on their allegations.

Let's rock'n'roll Frank......whatcha got for us?

With all due respect, Mak? If you think a thousand unarmed protesters had any intention of overthrowing the United States Government you're a bit on the naive side! They went there to protest an election...not overthrow the Government.
A mob of rioters (not protesters) could have delayed the peaceful transfer of power long enough to enable Trump to overthrow the government, If only Pence had cooperated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batter up, good poster CFrank.
900+ arrested have been in jail or prison or incarcerated for over two years?

I had not read or heard that.
What is your source for that?

The forum always welcomes responsible contributions from posters who take their postings and assertions seriously and offer the forum vetting and sourcing on their allegations.

Let's rock'n'roll Frank......whatcha got for us?
I’m not sure what point you’re attempting to make here

They were full grown adults who were somewhere they were not suppose to be, besides no one told them to riot and overthrow the government. I often say on here there are two realities. There really aren't. There is just one.

Here’s reality. Nobody’s overthrowing the government with Viking hats, tywraps and selfie sticks.

"I’m not sure what point you’re attempting to make here"
Ah, my bad if I wasn't clear enough for some posters, including poster CFrank.
I should have been more succinct when querying the poster when he posted this claim:

"The vast majority of those arrested have been political prisoners FOR OVER 2 YEARS."

I should have said:
Frank, prove it.
Show. Or go....
....Frank.

Ah, my bad if I wasn't clear enough for some posters, including poster CFrank.
I should have been more succinct when querying the poster when he posted this claim:

"The vast majority of those arrested have been political prisoners FOR OVER 2 YEARS."

I should have said:
Frank, prove it.

Show. Or go....
....Frank.
He can’t “prove it“ … because it just isn’t true at all.

Forum List

Back