...and January 6th just won't leave the public's conscience....

We are supposed to remember Officer Sickinick whom lefties lied about and unfortunately died of a stroke rather than an injury from a fire extinguisher. On the other hand we are supposed to forget unarmed U.S. Veteran Ashli Babbitt who was shot and killed by a Capital Officer. She deserved it because she allegedly refused to comply with a police order?

We are supposed to remember Officer Sickinick whom lefties lied about and unfortunately died of a stroke rather than an injury from a fire extinguisher. On the other hand we are supposed to forget unarmed U.S. Veteran Ashli Babbitt who was shot and killed by a Capital Officer. She deserved it because she allegedly refused to comply with a police order?
Babbitt was a member of a mob storming the Capitol. She really should have complied.

Babbitt was a member of a mob storming the Capitol. She really should have complied.
Ashlii Babbitt was a veteran who was guilty of trespass and vandalism. Nothing more. She was summarily executed by a democrat-directed capitol cop for her misdemeanor crime. Hopefully the next time BLM/Antifa riot, many of them will meet the same fate.

Ashlii Babbitt was a veteran who was guilty of trespass and vandalism. Nothing more. She was summarily executed by a democrat-directed capitol cop for her misdemeanor crime. Hopefully the next time BLM/Antifa riot, many of them will meet the same fate.
And a Q ster with a history of crazy stuff. speaking of BLM, you would be completely on the other side had been a bunch of BLM. Just sayin...

And a Q ster with a history of crazy stuff. speaking of BLM, you would be completely on the other side had been a bunch of BLM. Just sayin...
Nope, unlike you democrats who justify your own misdeeds. I believe in equal protection under the law--I know it is a foreign concept to you. You believe anyone who believes differently than you should be executed. That is why you idolize fentanyl addicted, violent, counterfeiters and jail those who were enforcing the law.

Nope, unlike you democrats who justify your own misdeeds. I believe in equal protection under the law--I know it is a foreign concept to you. You believe anyone who believes differently than you should be executed. That is why you idolize fentanyl addicted, violent, counterfeiters and jail those who were enforcing the law.
I am not a democrat and the rest of you post is too stupid to respond to, other than I am just bored.

Yeah, of course you're not. I wouldn't admit it if I voted for Biden either. Wink wink
I usually dont talk about who I vote for, but I would die before I voted for Hillary or Trump, seriously. I voted for Obama and Bush and I think Bill was a very competent POTUS, but he was an embarrassment in his behavior and demeanor. Trump of course made him appear to be the ultimate professional. Wink wink my ass. You are clueless.

I usually dont talk about who I vote for, but I would die before I voted for Hillary or Trump, seriously. I voted for Obama and Bush and I think Bill was a very competent POTUS, but he was an embarrassment in his behavior and demeanor. Trump of course made him appear to be the ultimate professional. Wink wink my ass. You are clueless.
Sure you don't talk about it ^^^. I notice you don't admit to voting for that vegetable that you put in the WH either. Speaking of clueless---LMAO

Sure you don't talk about it ^^^. I notice you don't admit to voting for that vegetable that you put in the WH either. Speaking of clueless---LMAO
There is no possible way for you to know, but I did not vote for BIden, and Trump would even be worse. Why you so stupid?

Millions of Americans voted for the Democrats in 2020, but not in 2016 — including fed-up independents like myself. Why?

We were convinced Democrats in 2020 represented “the lesser evil.” We didn’t like or trust Hillary in 2016. So Trump got in. But we and the country watched him and his cultists carefully for four years. We saw the country getting ever more divided under Trump’s demagogic misleadership. We saw the insanity Trump was unleashing in his followers, so clearly evidenced here on USMB. We saw Trump’s incompetence at governing and we watched his megalomania and narcissism grow. Trump had his chance to act like a leader … but blew it.

We were right. Jan. 6th merely convinced millions more that Trump had betrayed our deepest national aspirations.

Trump was many things, including a first-rate entertainer who knew exactly how to appeal to millions of aggrieved white voters. He still has that hard core of support. But Trump was always first and foremost an unprincipled demagogue, a weathervane, an actor mugging for votes, happy and willing to lead our country to the abyss of civil war if necessary … just to satisfy his ego.

Trump’s “Big Lie” was prepared long before the election, and the Jan. 6 riot and invasion of Congress was just one pathetic manifestation of his failed efforts to stop the peaceful transfer of power to the newly elected legitimate President.

That doesn’t mean Biden is an ideal President, or that we support all the DNC’s policies. Far from it! But Biden voters, for the most part, are rational people. They want a party that governs, or at least tries to — not a cult of lunatics who follow blindly the whims of an increasingly irrational demagogue.

Last edited:
He didnt do a damn thing.
Except incite the insurrectionists with inflammatory tweets while sitting on his fat ass. Except illegally directing a plan to send illegal, forged electors to Congress, hoping that delaying the certification might get them counted. Oh, and there is more. But poor you doesn't know anything about any of this, because you ignored the hearings like a good, obedient little boy.

Forum List

Back