...and it's over! Trump ahead in MICHIGAN!

You know, the only "poll" that counts is the one where you actually cast a ballot.

Anyone can answer a question however they like on the phone, and change their answers depending on how they feel that day about the pollsters.

You only vote once.

• Banned
"Anyone can answer a question however they like on the phone, and change their answers depending on how they feel that day about the pollsters."

so you agree with me that most Americans are bipolar schizophrenics?

trump-sterling-heights-575x290.jpg

This is Michigan yesterday turnout for Trump

Hillary cannot even draw 200. The truth is she can't win without cheating and this time she may not even win with all the cheating she has done!

"Anyone can answer a question however they like on the phone, and change their answers depending on how they feel that day about the pollsters."

so you agree with me that most Americans are bipolar schizophrenics?

Nope, don't agree with that at all. I think people are more like me and will screw with people calling them up with inane questions that nobody really cares about because the polls change every day.

"I was man of the year in Michigan a number of years ago. ... We're leading in Michigan. Leading," Trump says in Scranton.

Trump prediction on Pennsylvania results and other battleground states: "we’re going to blow them out tomorrow!"

Trump says that "the entire Cuban community of Miami" has endorsed him

Forum List

Back