And it Begins, the Deterioration of the Best Health Care System in the World

As Ranks of Insured Expand, Nation Faces Shortage of 150,000 Doctors in 15 Years

Another liberal idea that in the long run will go bankrupt and kill this country... Just like Social Security is starting to do.

]

What did I say before the election about Barack Hussein Obama? And what did I say about this marxist health care plan. Thank god you see what it's all about kman. Going to get a lot worst before we stop the marxist, my friend.

This is moronic!

Health care is not going to make people suddenly sick. If so many people need medical care they will need it whether health care passed or not, therefore there would be the same shortage if health care didn't pass. Any shortage of doctors is due to population growth not health care.

As Ranks of Insured Expand, Nation Faces Shortage of 150,000 Doctors in 15 Years

This is moronic!

Health care is not going to make people suddenly sick. ....
As you are the only one who has said that, it certainly is moronic on several levels.
Clearly it is implied that health care and not population growth will increase the demand for more doctors in this latest GOP scare tactic.
Now, since the health care bill includes funding for more doctors, there will be less of a shortage of doctors as the population grows than if the bill was not passed or is repealed.
Of course, as a CON$ervaTard you are too stupid and brainwashed to see it. :cuckoo:

This is moronic!

Health care is not going to make people suddenly sick. If so many people need medical care they will need it whether health care passed or not, therefore there would be the same shortage if health care didn't pass. Any shortage of doctors is due to population growth not health care.

Obviously you don't understand the article... Let me see if I can explain this to you... You have less people wanting to be doctors and more people going to see the doctors now that health care is free for the bottom 50% of the country... Have you ever heard of supply and demand? And then when Obama lets 12 millions illegals into the country for free it will get worse... Where is the common sense in this world????? I know it is not your fault, you only know what are taught in our public schools and colleges... which is a completely different problem.

This is moronic!

Health care is not going to make people suddenly sick. ....
As you are the only one who has said that, it certainly is moronic on several levels.
Clearly it is implied that health care and not population growth will increase the demand for more doctors in this latest GOP scare tactic.
Now, since the health care bill includes funding for more doctors, there will be less of a shortage of doctors as the population grows than if the bill was not passed or is repealed.
Of course, as a CON$ervaTard you are too stupid and brainwashed to see it. :cuckoo:
[Emphasis added] I had no idea that the Association of American Medical Colleges was a GOP affiliate.
The Article said:
... the nation could face a shortage of as many as 150,000 doctors in the next 15 years, according to the Association of American Medical Colleges.

Idiot.

Last edited:

[Emphasis added] I had no idea that the Association of American Medical Colleges was a GOP affiliate.
The Article said:
... the nation could face a shortage of as many as 150,000 doctors in the next 15 years, according to the Association of American Medical Colleges.

Idiot.
And what did the AAMC attribute that shortage to?

supply-demand08.jpg

The growing and aging U.S. population foreshadows an increasing
shortage of physicians over the next 15 years.

Sources: U.S. Census Bureau, Population Division; Dill, Michael J.
& Edward S. Salsberg. 2008. The Complexities of Physician Supply
and Demand: Projections through 2025. AAMC: Washington, DC.

Last edited:
This is moronic!

Nope, it is about the number of SICK people Ed. People are getting further and further removed from their responsibility to keep themselves healthy and the costs associated with their care. We have a much higher percentage of sick people these days.

This is moronic!

Nope, it is about the number of SICK people Ed. People are getting further and further removed from their responsibility to keep themselves healthy and the costs associated with their care. We have a much higher percentage of sick people these days.
No nope about it. You admit that sick people will increase for some other reason than the passage of the health care bill.

I suspect the Association of American Medical Colleges knows more than you about the reasons for the shortage of doctors that was projected long before health care was even debated let alone passed. And they say it is due to an aging and growing population as well as an aging and retiring doctor population.

Of course, the people who have been lying about the health care bill all along will lie about this too. They have no scruples.

From the AAMC pdf:
The problem will grow worse as the U.S. population
increases and ages.
The U.S. Census Bureau projects that
the population will grow by more than 50 million (to 350
million) between 2006 and 2025. This alone likely will lead to a
considerable increase in the demand for physician services.

Moreover, an aging population is projected to drive demand up
and supply down: As the Baby Boomers age, they are more
likely to develop complex and multiple conditions, requiring
more extensive medical care. At the same time, more than one in
three physicians is currently over 55 and likely to retire within
the next two decades.

Last edited:
I guess a healthcare refrom bill that helped doctors control their costs or helping people become doctors was just a ricidulous idea. Instead we get this train wreck of a law.

I guess a healthcare refrom bill that helped doctors control their costs or helping people become doctors was just a ricidulous idea. Instead we get this train wreck of a law.
You do know there is funding for increased training of new doctors in the health care bill, don't you?

Of course you do, CON$ claim they know more about the bill than the people who wrote it. :cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back